2013 RL World Cup thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUGDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have a quick look at some players twitter accounts - is it just me or do the NSW boys stick together??

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm currently in Hawaii and wanted to watch the final can anyone tell me a channel or worst case send me a streaming link as i have internet but it may be slow!

Thanks in advanced

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm currently in Hawaii and wanted to watch the final can anyone tell me a channel or worst case send me a streaming link as i have internet but it may be slow!

Thanks in advanced
Check your inbox bro.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks in advanced
Hey mate, when I was in Hawaii couple months back I was watching a monday night game live at the yard house. They have heaps of tv's and one of them had the nrl. Try go there. Seeing USA did well im sure they will show it

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey mate, when I was in Hawaii couple months back I was watching a monday night game live at the yard house. They have heaps of tv's and one of them had the nrl. Try go there. Seeing USA did well im sure they will show it
I'm not on the main land :( I was hoping a channel

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
pretty sure they're not showing the wc in usa so stream is your only option

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ive saved my sleeps and getting excited about the game. Because billy slater has and will continually upset me, Ive decided to go for nz.

Still not hapy about how 'it' was handled. But heres to a cracker.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I also please get the link for the game, no digital reception at my place unfortunately

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cant see Aus losing this unless we get some major f ups from some players. Sheens will probably put cherry evans in the front row and replace smith with farah

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not sure dce plays in the forwards but maybe that the phuckup nz are hoping for. Funny looking front row once farah gets on...this sounds like something of a mundine sponsored move. Haters be haten man.

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sry blueye, wasn't havn a go. Just got mundine in the brain. I'm not a fan of not starting dce at half. I like him better than cronk. I don't know who they'll field but sheens does some funny things. Having a go at him really. I think nz is a good chance.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Australia vs NZ about to kick off 7HD

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Smallest in goals I've ever seen, Vossy said it's only 4.1m..

It seriously looks ridiculous :roflol:

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck has been assisted off the field for the Kiwis and Hayne now down for the Kangaroos

They droppin' like flies!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Morris should be out there with Hayne on the wing and NZ should of just had Inu out on wing instead of risking RTS.

Beastwood, Hoffman and Tank should be out there for NZ.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Morris should be out there with Hayne on the wing and NZ should of just had Inu out on wing instead of risking RTS.

Pritchard ruled out after not recovering from his hamstring injury, he would've definitely been out there for the Kiwis if fit

Agree with your view on RTS, shouldn't have played unless he was 100% fit

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

What was wrong w beastwood n tank? Are they injured? Good game so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.