2013 RL World Cup thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His tryed harder than the 2 halves who have both done shitall
He's failed everytime he's tried. Don't get me wrong the guy has amazing talent but tonight has been embarrassing for him

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I guess that's 1 trophy he will never win.

N

Natboy

The Aussies dominated as I expected. Well done. 5 games without conceding a try!
I've enjoyed this tournament overall. 7mate sucks but apart from that it's been good & has made the off season more entertaining

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So will our fb problem be solved now ffs? Its been 5 mins since the wc finished lol

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine how much Hayne could accomplish if he wasn't stuck at a team like Eels, brilliant game tonight , Thurstan deserved the worlds best player award rather than sbw

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WORLD CUP OVER!! big announcement TOMORROW!!

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's failed everytime he's tried. Don't get me wrong the guy has amazing talent but tonight has been embarrassing for him
yeah i agree I'm just saying he was the only one putting his hand up to try sumthing, although everything he did try turned to shit, there was no weak links in the Aussie team brilliant all over the park

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The kiwis struggled to match the Aussies bigtime. We did really well to shut down Luke and SBW. SBW tried a bit too hard at times but you can put that down to our defence too.

Hayne was awesome as a centre, and all of our forwards did their job and made big metres and tackled very aggressively, especially Greg Bird.

The Aussies showed there is a still a big gap at the top, but as a lot of this team are hitting their thirties, only time will tell if the Kiwis and Poms can catch up to us. Then again you have guys like DCE ready to take over from Cronk or JT.

I enjoyed the game despite it being a blowout. They are very lucky no one was seriously injured with those ridiculous in goals. I though Manu was gone. His looked worse than Morris as he was jumping for the ball and landed right where it dropped away. Someone needs to be sacked over that.

N

Natboy

If England made the final no doubt they would've filled the in goals with cotton wool

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
what a disgrace for a WC final stadium.... I am glad none of the players were seriously injured.

Not only the in goals were smaller and advertising boards made of metal, but there also was a dip right when you get close to the boards.

Cooper Cronk slipped himself when he went to check on BMoz who was on the ground in pain.

fkn disgrace!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
oh by the way.... Kasiano looks fat and unfit as ever.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well we saw the best of the best, that would be the best Kangaroo squad since the Meninga and Stuart days.

Status
Not open for further replies.