2013 RL World Cup thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Luke comes up with a try saving tackle

Thought Cronk had the ball grounded for sure, surely some bit of it was touching the grass

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Actually Im a fan of the way how this Video ref was done, very precise. Even though it was long but they had so many things to go through from knock on, onside and grounding of the ball and they find that luke was impeded

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Smallest in goals I've ever seen, Vossy said it's only 4.1m..

It seriously looks ridiculous :roflol:
Those in goals are an effing disgrace.... They are dangerous and ridiculous. Such an insult that a world cup final is being played in a soccer stadium

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe Pritchard didn't pass a fitness test, Eastwood is either carrying a small injury or Kearney doesn't think he is good enough and I don't know the story with Hoffman either.

I knew RTS would get injured with his first tackle, very silly move to risk someone who couldn't even walk without assistance instead of playing Inu. NZ need Inu and Hoffman's size for their back line as Australia's is very big and hard handle at the moment.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Aussie try comes off a stupid penalty conceded by Kasiano

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is it worth watching? Im watching the EPL atm.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kearney was stupid to risk RTS. INU is a big game player he shouldve been in for goodwin.

N

Natboy

What a try by Bmoz! Will be on highlight reels for years
Glad he got up after nearly breaking ribs sliding into the fence

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
What a try from Brett Morris, and the tiny in goal is ridiculous as shown in the process of scoring that try.. luckily no injury to B Morris

N

Natboy

And Manu was lucky not to breaking something hitting that stupid hole before the fence

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Manu very lucky he didn't snap his arm off in that stupid in goal area, such a safety hazard!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
NZ are gone to be honest, that Morris try just shows how far the Aussies are infront of NZ in this game and their defence has been too good aswell.

Kearny chose the wrong team composition to face Australia tonight and this stadium is a joke with it's dimensions, seems dangerous to even chase a try in the goal line.

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
NZ have been diabolical tonight. I know aus aren't giving them much chances but you still have to make your own chances. They don't seem to be playing with any passion tbh

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Australia just too good, Nz playing sooo shit, and i don't think its ever been so dangerous to score a try, glad no one has got injured so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.