Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not much just enjoying the publicity...about 100 bulldogs fans have added him on twitter and doing his head in....his manager is also cashing in on his piblicity
So he owes us as a club already for getting him publicity. Easy choice I say.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well its always going t9 come down to money hey....his family ove in canberra. ..so if it wasnt about money his choice would be easy

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is there any footage of curtis anywhere. Tried to you tube but no results.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If we can snag them both that will be two cheap athletes with value and promise. One who can play, needs better coaching and a permanent spot to show his true skills and the other, a fresh kid wanting to make a big impact by the looks of it. I love Sam Perrett as a player and person but if Curtis is the real deal, I'd put him on the wing for a few games and let Sam have more time to recover from his surgery.

I still see Hoffman as the "dark horse", he is getting shafted by his cousin and his club so what better way to get revenge then go to the club that gave them their major signing and explode at his desired position. Hopefully NZ win the world cup with him staring in it to show he has got the goods and our boys make it even more worthwhile to come down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any footage of curtis anywhere. Tried to you tube but no results.
Found a clip on youtube which features Curtis Naughton.

Fast forward to 1:54 mins he scores great try from nothing, I could imagine Jmoz running on the outside. ( this kids has some serious footwork- reminds me of another General)

also look at 2:39 he sets up a great try with a tricky left hand pass to the winger. not many players can make those accurate passes.

Look at 9:12 he scores an AWESOME try!! man this kid has footwork!

hope this helps

[video=youtube_share;MG3j7e56nqc]http://youtu.be/MG3j7e56nqc[/video]

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Fast forward to 1:54 mins he scores great try from nothing, I could imagine Jmoz running on the outside. ( this kids has some serious footwork- reminds me of another General)

also look at 2:39 he sets up a great try with a tricky left hand pass to the winger. not many players can make those accurate passes.

hope this helps

thanks alot buddy i appreciate it. Nice footwork at the end indeed.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score

hope this helps

Well the man himself said on twitter he'd have a decision by the end of the week and here we are. He has plenty of gentle encouragement from doggies fans on twitter. I just hope they don't turn if he goes somewhere else.
I confident he'll join though.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Immortal is right. In which case we really need nz to smash it in the World Cup. I'm Aussie through and through but I'm a doggies fan before anything!! Go nz!!!

But in all honesty we need our boys over there to really convince him it's worth coming down!

N

Natboy

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/nrl...l-on-the-broncos/story-fndv2w3r-1226746262137

JOSH Hoffman has dropped a bombshell on the Broncos, telling coach Anthony Griffin he is disillusioned and weighing up his future at the club.
What a load of crap....I can tell you bcmf is 100 percemt correct they are trying to milk every dollar from the bulldogs....the other team.showing interest in him are the cowboys. ..its simple he wants to play fullback and only fullback...and barba willplay fullback for brisbane
The broncos are ****ing hypocrites.
They were happy to poach barba & hannant back when the pussies cried homesick but when it comes to a young bloke who will be wasted on the wing and not happy there they want to release him

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope he realises the opportunity by being coached by Des Hasler, instead of the pretender at Canberra.

Status
Not open for further replies.