Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zenna

gotta give hokko mroe time... he has gone through so many surgeries.

One thing that is worth criticising, is that he doesnt seem to use t-rex well...
Agreed... Hokko still needs some time to gel, he has been away due to injuries a long time and needs still to build confidence.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our new fullback

She seem good and all but can she jump? I really feel I need to see her jumping skills before I consider her. Can you ask her to jump up and down?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Team lists are finalised an hour before kick off.

D'oh!
Simple. Hasler names Kas at fullback then switches someone else there at kickoff like he did 100 odd times this season (may have no grasp on counting)

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
COME THE DARKSIDE.

So they're not releasing him they say?
The dogs said barba will not be going anywhere then he asks for a release and is in brisbane. At least the article did say he wants to leave. It will be interesting to see what happens

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah I'm fairly positive he is going to get the release. Broncos are posturing in order to squeeze some money out of us.

Just reading the article, I get the sense that Griffin doesn't rate Hoff and Hoff doesn't really like Griffin.

But too be honest,shows you what a **** of a club Brisbane are. When someone has been shafted by the club, the coach and publicly berated by his teammate, they are willing to squeeze every last cent out of the person. Not even the Roosters would be this ruthless. Congratulations Brisbane, you've just bought a ****ing lemon, and that lemon will outkhunt you in every sense of the word. Barba is like the hot bitch in high school, they'll cop a mad blowie but Brisbane will see in time, its nothing but herpes.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nah I'm fairly positive he is going to get the release. Broncos are posturing in order to squeeze some money out of us.

Just reading the article, I get the sense that Griffin doesn't rate Hoff and Hoff doesn't really like Griffin.

But too be honest,shows you what a **** of a club Brisbane are. When someone has been shafted by the club, the coach and publicly berated by his teammate, they are willing to squeeze every last cent out of the person. Not even the Roosters would be this ruthless. Congratulations Brisbane, you've just bought a ****ing lemon, and that lemon will outkhunt you in every sense of the word. Barba is like the hot bitch in high school, they'll cop a mad blowie but Brisbane will see in time, its nothing but herpes.
Lmao

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a load of crap....I can tell you bcmf is 100 percemt correct they are trying to milk every dollar from the bulldogs....the other team.showing interest in him are the cowboys. ..its simple he wants to play fullback and only fullback...and barba willplay fullback for brisbane

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a load of crap....I can tell you bcmf is 100 percemt correct they are trying to milk every dollar from the bulldogs....the other team.showing interest in him are the cowboys. ..its simple he wants to play fullback and only fullback...and barba willplay fullback for brisbane
He won't go cowboys cause they signed lachlan coote

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Hodges the biggest hog in the NRL criticising someones passing game LMAO.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isnt curtis naughton announcing where hes going tomorrw. Nah seriously not taking the piss i remember reading somewhere that friday was his decision day. Can someone deny or confirm???

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Isnt curtis naughton announcing where hes going tomorrw. Nah seriously not taking the piss i remember reading somewhere that friday was his decision day. Can someone deny or confirm???
Thats what he said....

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not much just enjoying the publicity...about 100 bulldogs fans have added him on twitter and doing his head in....his manager is also cashing in on his piblicity

Status
Not open for further replies.