Independent Review into Barba Handling

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If after looking into this and they find this whole story to be fabricated then the telegraph should be heavily fined by the media authority as papers are suppose to be factual and this is really damaging the club and benny

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
If after looking into this and they find this whole story to be fabricated then the telegraph should be heavily fined by the media authority as papers are suppose to be factual and this is really damaging the club and benny
Who cares about rehab judas.

Dogs don't need to do anything really.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Taken from todays Telegraph:
"The developments come as legal sources indicated Bulldogs CEO Todd Greenberg had no legal or moral obligations to tell the NRL about Barba alleged assault"

I cant see this taking too much more time to wrap up. Without a request from the victim to take it to the NRL, the Bulldogs are not required to report it to anyone.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
There was nothing wrong with the handling. The club recommended her to go to the police and she said no.

Malla

Reaction score
"The developments come as legal sources indicated Bulldogs CEO Todd Greenberg had no legal or moral obligations to tell the NRL about Barba alleged assault"

I cant see this taking too much more time to wrap up. Without a request from the victim to take it to the NRL, the Bulldogs are not required to report it to anyone.
Just as I thought. This was a non-issue anyway - the media turned it into this circus. Hope Greenburg and Dogs take legal action (After the finals).

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I am hearing reports Barba will remain a Bulldog for another 2 full years left remaining on his contract.

yes, the Bulldogs have "verbally" released him so his manager can "negotiate" with the Broncos, but nothing has been signed on both sides of the fench.
Come on man, Ainslie and the kids have gone to Brisbane already

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Ainslie's lawyer who is defending the rumours is from the Gold Coast.

Barba is gone, done, finished, with the Bulldogs.

and after tonights game will be packing up his rucksack, and heading north.... I'm told that he won't even be around for mad monday because the players don't want him there.
lol, if he plays well tonight he will be playing next week mate

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Ainslie's lawyer who is defending the rumours is from the Gold Coast.

Barba is gone, done, finished, with the Bulldogs.

and after tonights game will be packing up his rucksack, and heading north.... I'm told that he won't even be around for mad monday because the players don't want him there.
stop

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just mentioned this in another thread (having not seen your post yet).

I wonder whether this means the Tele are required to apologise for their abuse.

They've gone from repeated front and back page abuse of Todd Greenburg, to nothing on Todd.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I wonder whether this means the Tele are required to apologise for their abuse.
Im still waiting for an apology from 2004.
Im sure we will get that and one from this saga...................................tomorrow

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im still waiting for an apology from 2004.
Im sure we will get that and one from this saga...................................tomorrow
Lol. 'Tomorrow' is going to be very busy! :D

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
if we get stuck with him I dunno how I am going to handle that.

Just the thought of it fills me with rage.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Innocent until proven guilty? This is Australia! No such thing.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Might explain why he is playing tonight, because I heard it from someone playing tonight (second hand), that he would not be playing for the Bulldogs again.

Somethings changed.. I wonder what.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.