Independent Review into Barba Handling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
NRL just announced an independent inquiry into Dogs handling of Barba's aledged assault.. Canterbury have no objection to it.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Well seeing Greenberg was in charge of the Bulldogs at the time and now is 2nd in Charge at the NRL, I dont think we need to worry about how the club handled it.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
He shouldn't be playing rugby league ever again. Period.

Broncos have too much power...they bought him whilst knowing what he had done, and believe me there is more...it doesn't stop here.

It will get swept under the carpet. If it somehow gets out, the Broncos will be the ones to cover it up. Broncos CEO suggesting Bulldogs fans lay off this twat, suggests they will take any action to protecting his rubbish image.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this is to avoid a perception of conflict of interest with greenberg

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ohhhh and given what Greenberg will know about Barba's time at the club ... *laughs* ... this could go very pear shaped very fast for Barba.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Will be swept under the rug just like it has with plenty of other high profile players at various other clubs

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It will be the NRL 'Integrity Unit' conducting the review..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its the clubs handling of the situation, so the club and greenberg could be in trouble if it all comes out

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
From what I know he should have been stood down at the start of the season. I am disappointed that the club let this drag out all year without really any improvement.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
its the clubs handling of the situation, so the club and greenberg could be in trouble if it all comes out
Yeah true, but it never all came out with Johns did it. David Smith would be embarrassed to have to drop Todd in any sh1t.
Interesting days ahead

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah true, but it never all came out with Johns did it. David Smith would be embarrassed to have to drop Todd in any sh1t.
Interesting days ahead
And he became an Immortal.. (shaking my head)

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ben barba bit the hand that fed him now the hand is giving him a slap in the face!

Dean Pay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Greenburg should be stood down. Great to know one of the guys in charge of the NRL has form in cover ups . Proves Toddy has more interest in winning games than punishing a guy fror bashing chicks .

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Greenburg should be stood down. Great to know one of the guys in charge of the NRL has form in cover ups . Proves Toddy has more interest in winning games than punishing a guy fror bashing chicks .
Pretty sure TG wanted him gone immediately but Des saved him. So should Des be sacked?

Dean Pay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whoever brought him into the side this year should be sacked whoever that may be .

Status
Not open for further replies.