Luke Lewis: 7
Ryan Hoffman: 6.5
Greg Bird: 7
Interchange:
Andrew Fifita: 7.5
Trent Merrin: 5.5
Josh Reynolds:
Anthony Watmough: 5.5

LOL Telecrap rated merrit above Brett morris, and reynolds didnt even get rated..
Would it be biased to say Reynolds would of rated 8-9 for those 10 mins he played?

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
NSW:
Josh Dugan: 7
Brett Morris: 5
Michael Jennings: 5
Josh Morris: 5.5
Nathan Merritt: minus 5.5
James Maloney: 4
Mitchell Pearce: 4
Paul Gallen: 7
Robbie Farah: 7.5
Aaron Woods: 6
Interchange:
Josh Reynolds:6

LOL Telecrap rated merrit above Brett morris, and reynolds didnt even get rated..
Thats more like it

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
NSW:
Nathan Merritt: 5.5
Interchange:
Josh Reynolds:

Wow... Reynolds did more than Pearce and Maloney in his short stint and got nothing...

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trent Hodkinson would've done better out there than Pearce - at least he's a real halfback, not a pretending utility.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty much this, I'd have A. Reynolds at halfback with J. Reynolds or as second choices Sutton/Carney at five-eighth with one of them on the bench for a proper utility role.

If we can't get Ferguson shift Hayne to the wing keep Dugan at fullback drop Trent Merrin and Aaron Woods for doing not much, maybe bring in Tolman who can work through big games and another forward who can actually do work and defense.
You can't throw a person that has never played origin into halfback queenland will murder him and leave Maloney really couldn't do anything with no ball and getting dominated by queenland intensity

I agree with hayne to wing Dugan stay at fullback he really didn't get an chance to show what he has got

I would of taken Pearce off, shifted Farah to halfback and put Reynolds in at hooker. Reynolds played solid for his limited time and I thought it was uncalled for to take him off and leave Pearce on doing jack shit.

Still puzzled why four sin bins were made in a state of origin match for soft crap while Slater got away with striking with his shoulder (will most likely get off untouched).

But Pearce's father needs to be removed as a selector because he has to be the main reason that he keeps being chosen. I feel this is Pearce's last origin series or game, we have Adama Reynolds who is capable of atleast kicking, taking on the line and not being VERY predictable.
Couldn't do that but Daley fucked up josh needed to come on when they were bit under the pump change the game up with runs out of hooker but was on to late but really liked him at hooker

If we don't win this series Pearce should never been there again but if we do win this series he is in for the next couple of years without a doubt

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
\
If we don't win this series Pearce should never been there again but if we do win this series he is in for the next couple of years without a doubt
That's what they were saying last year. He showed nothing this season to suggest he should have been picked again. Daley comes in and announces he's first choice before City/Country Origin. Where's the incentive to perform at a higher level?

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what they were saying last year. He showed nothing this season to suggest he should have been picked again. Daley comes in and announces he's first choice before City/Country Origin. Where's the incentive to perform at a higher level?
He doesn't perform at club level now anyway so what difference does it make

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm so sick of Pearce needing a number 6 to fucken hold his hand out there...

First Carney, now Maloney....

We pick players to suit him!!! Fuck that!!!

RaaYzR

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Stewart will be back for game 3 so..

1.Stewart
2.Hayne
3.Jennings
4.J.Morris
5.Ferguson (if we can get him, if not then B.Morris)
6.Carney (Hopefully)
7.A.Reynolds (but it will never happen)
8.Gallen
9.Farah (I just threw up in my mouth a little)
10.Tamou
11.Lewis
12.Hoffman
13.Bird
14.Fifita
15.Merrin
16.J.Reynolds
17.Watbro

BUGDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
tafua wouldve done the job. as soon as he starting rushing up qld knew they had their man

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSW:

Nathan Merritt: 5.5
Interchange:
Josh Reynolds:

How does Merritt get that high honestly bloody bullshit should be 2

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Justin Hodges' first game was a shocker too. Merritt was too concerned about GI, rushed in and got found out many times.
Ferguson had trust that Morris would handle GI.

Very poor last tackle options. Farah (apart from that try assist) made shocking decisions. Pearce was no where to be seen. Too many kicks found players on the full. Maloney wasnt much better.

I highly doubt Pearce will be dropped. Daley picked Pearce a long time before team lists where leaked.

Forwards were out dominated. Not many forwards could have helped NSW out. Fafita and Lewis stood up.

Status
Not open for further replies.