James Graham - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
20 runs for 158m, 37 tackles and 1 offload including a try-saver on Watmough which cut him in half as well. This guy is one of the most important players in our team. Incredible.
not one try saver... he had quite a few..... i can remember couple in the first half one on one which only he can do

Absolute machine and the most important player for our team..... no wonder we starting winning as soon as he came back.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The level of professionalism he brings in unmatched by any player, he steps in when needed, gives the boys advice and it is a great thing to watch

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Made 5 one-on-one tackles, most out of any player and of course another 0 error game. Machine.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I am soo pissed that an innocent man was charged..this guy is a machine and Slater is a ****. I will never forgive Slater for soiling this great players name.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Outstanding game..outstanding player!! I knew this bloke would fire tonight..the tougher the challenge the tougher he plays. Gee the Poms will have a great pack for the World Cup with him and the Burgess brothers!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I still want him to score a try in the NRL and see his reaction!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing but admiration for James Graham, and honestly it's a big call, but he could easily sit amongst the best props in the history of the NRL I reckon.

Massive metres, solid tackler, and very rarely misses.

Massive ticker and plays big minutes.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing but admiration for James Graham, and honestly it's a big call, but he could easily sit amongst the best props in the history of the NRL I reckon.

Massive metres, solid tackler, and very rarely misses.

Massive ticker and plays big minutes.
You recall those clowns who wanted him back in NSW Cup early last year?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sam Burgess ‏@SamBurgess8 40m

James Graham was massive for the dogs tonight. Still can't understand his accent though ;)
Thats why he should be co-captain. It will buy us some time with the refs!

Machine of a man!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love this bloke more and more each week. He is just a machine that gives everything he has, every single game and he just doesn't fuck up with poor passes, dropped ball, or missed tackles. He should be our next captain.

That tackle on Watmough was the highlight of my year so far. Fucking crunched him one on one at such a crucial time in the game and when he would have scored. Being on Watmough made it that much sweeter.

James Graham is one of the best forwards in the game. Anyone that thinks otherwise is clueless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What ever it takes to re sign him.... WHAT EVER IT TAKES!!!!!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
i laugh when he gets pissed off when des takes him off. i think it was last year in the GF qualifier against souths(?) when he got taken off and one of our trainers (name escapes me) went to congratulate him with minutes to go & graham just brushed him off as if to say "nah piss off mate the games not over yet" hahahahaha.

Gingerbread Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Three words - Man Of Steel.

Great that he started the match. We lost momentum when he came off at the 60th minute mark and didn't get it back. Maybe Des will let him play 80 minutes next week? This allows more impact from Tony Williams and Kasiano off the bench.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What more could you ask for in a prop seriously, this bloke isn't human. I hope we are privileged enough to be talking about how good he is in our colours for many many years to come. Fly his whole family out here and put them up at canterbury leagues lol, whatever it takes.

The effect he has had on our squad is unparalleled, a true British Bulldog in every sense.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graham is someone you would want to be beside you when your backs are against the wall...he is awesome in every aspect of the game...invaluable..

S

Submits

I thought he was going to play 80min last night.

This guy is a machine. Did everyone see how he spoke to the boys in the huddle just before Golden Point? A real leader, should be made co-captain along with Mick Ennis.

Gingerbread Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Make him co-captain, play him for 80. He captains his country. He is a born natural leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.