Ben Barba Stood Down Indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.

moey187

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ok, I might not be at a PC, but next person to post the RUMOUR GENERATED ON FACEBOOK PAGE NRL RUMOURS AND NEWS (which club is looking into), re Frankie and Benny, is going on an all expenses paid trip to Banistan.

Seriously, Google before you post supposide rumours!!!
Rumour turned true :D

Money-Till Will

Waterboy
Reaction score
what's the dealz with frankie pritchard? i see everyone quoting something about him having a tiff with barba but i can't see what started the quotes?

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
what's the dealz with frankie pritchard? i see everyone quoting something about him having a tiff with barba but i can't see what started the quotes?
Frankies contract is up so more rumours pop up especially since he isnt playing yet. We still have him contracted for the year SO far.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, I might not be at a PC, but next person to post the RUMOUR GENERATED ON FACEBOOK PAGE NRL RUMOURS AND NEWS (which club is looking into), re Frankie and Benny, is going on an all expenses paid trip to Banistan.

Seriously, Google before you post supposide rumours!!!
supposide - it's official then

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Anyone hearing things?

Not good things?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
barba is guilty of something serious and greenberg wont say what it is

thats giving everybody an open invitation to speculate

it could lead to the facts coming out and then the club looking worse off for attempting the cover up
omg im so wise

Rodd Zillaberg would have released him immediately and there would be no problems through 2013

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Thanks for the bump. I was looking for this.

.... and I'll be putting your sage-like skills in the back of my memory, so the next time your instincts 'kick in', I might just listen a little closer.

You only have yourself to blame though. Most time I read your threads/posts and wonder "this guy's hilarious, who comes up with this sh*t?", so any chance of me taking you serious is diluted somewhat by the thought "he's up to something".

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
notice how the greatest has done a 180 degree flip here

he goes on a barba protection warpath banning people to shut down rumours and then he was about ready to release his own rumour recently

i hope he only found out about the information recently because if he knew about it at this thread time and covered it up my respect for him has been diminished

Topdog30

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hey Mr invisible how about u un-ban my brother who's been on this forum for years. He spoke out n bagged barba on twitter n had the balls to come on here n admit wat he said n u banned him. Now reading some of ur posts ur a hypocrite urself for doing the same to barba. There's posters on here who have said far more worse than wat he said n they r still here. Double standards??

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Mr invisible how about u un-ban my brother who's been on this forum for years. He spoke out n bagged barba on twitter n had the balls to come on here n admit wat he said n u banned him. Now reading some of ur posts ur a hypocrite urself for doing the same to barba. There's posters on here who have said far more worse than wat he said n they r still here. Double standards??
From my memory if Mr I, TG and CK were really honest with themselves, they'd admit they were roped into being Ben Barba's minions, and unban all the people they took so much delight in banning during the Great Purge of people attempting to find out the truth.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Ask nicely via PM, and who knows .... if admin like what you have to say, maybe they will.

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
Ask nicely via PM, and who knows .... if admin like what you have to say, maybe they will.
Wow, what an arrogant individual. You were barbas good little slave all year covering up his sins, and still you continue to act so pompously?

Ban me Captain Kickass, who wants to be a part of a forum with gutless wankers like you running it, turning on all the fans while protecting a woman beater.

You're a disgrace.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
From my memory if Mr I, TG and CK were really honest with themselves, they'd admit they were roped into being Ben Barba's minions, and unban all the people they took so much delight in banning during the Great Purge of people attempting to find out the truth.
Happy to be proven wrong, but I'm pretty sure I banned no-one.

I still sympathise with Ben (getting himself here in the first place) and this whole situation in general ... and I'll stand by it.

How's that for honesty ?

Status
Not open for further replies.