That's it ... even I've had it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Apart from the obvious thread stirrers. F you guys are fickle . Every time the Dogs have won or shaken the title since day dot its been on the back end of a surge. Suck it up
2004?

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sack Holdsworth!

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
After watching the second half against the Storm, I thought we would continue to utilise the same tactics with the free flowing passing but we went back into our shells. We played the same attacking style we have been all year - flat, compressed, no line speed or support and predictable.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
After watching the second half against the Storm, I thought we would continue to utilise the same tactics with the free flowing passing but we went back into our shells. We played the same attacking style we have been all year - flat, compressed, no line speed or support and predictable.
the conditions did call for that style

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great read CK,these players couldnt give a rats @rse about fans going by the way they perform if you can call it that.Players from previous eras that got paid bugger all compared to these modern day players and put in a more honest effort.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I'm honestly sick and tired of these pathetic performances week in week out....i have never been more pissed off with this ****ing team...how about pulling your head outta yor ****ing asses and start bloody performing.

To be totally honest i believe our season has been dead and buried since the parramatta game....nothing has changed since then. One would think that they would have already worked out the bloody prolem is a long time ago. A team that has the players we have 3 wins from 13 games is beyond pathetic.

I hope you're all ****ing proud of yourselves because right now this season to me is dead and has been dead for a long time. Hell even the horrid year we had in 2008 is more bearable then the sh1t we have been putting together this year and with the roster we have now there is no excuses why we should'nt be fighting at the top end of the table not at the bottom.

Where the **** is the passion for the jersey that these players are wearing??? Where is the effort???Where is the great support play and execution of 2009???....If season 2010 has proved anything to me is that obviously 2009 was nothing but a fluke

Last edited by a moderator:

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey guys..... I have the lost the feeling of pain after the first half against Melbourne....

I felt quite good to see Morrin make those runs and watched Stagg run after that attempted field goal when he had already made hundred tackles and same no. of meters and rest of the other doggie players already started moving back for the restart.

Poor Stagg...I feel for him ....this guy is in the wrong team....you deserve better stagg....

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never been so disappointed. This season has been nothing short of disgusting. I feel that most, with a few exceptions, have lost all pride and passion and what it means to wear that jersey.Each week we turn up investing hundreds of dollars into the club showing our support and we get that in return. I have tried to be positive all year. I have tried to maintain faith but tonight just killed it. The game was there to be won. They knew they had to win it and yet all urgency was gone. It was like they didn't even care. Kevvie is asking us to maintain faith yet how are we supposed to do that when week after week we are exposed to the same thing. Those few minutes in the game where they show a glimmer of hope are only washed away minutes later with those stupid mistakes, such as dropping the ball, penalites near the goal line that are leading to easy pssession and tries. With our season now gone, all I ask is that pride and passion is brought back and they start playing for the jersey.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
I've never been so disappointed. This season has been nothing short of disgusting. I feel that most, with a few exceptions, have lost all pride and passion and what it means to wear that jersey.Each week we turn up investing hundreds of dollars into the club showing our support and we get that in return. I have tried to be positive all year. I have tried to maintain faith but tonight just killed it. The game was there to be won. They knew they had to win it and yet all urgency was gone. It was like they didn't even care. Kevvie is asking us to maintain faith yet how are we supposed to do that when week after week we are exposed to the same thing. Those few minutes in the game where they show a glimmer of hope are only washed away minutes later with those stupid mistakes, such as dropping the ball, penalites near the goal line that are leading to easy pssession and tries. With our season now gone, all I ask is that pride and passion is brought back and they start playing for the jersey.
Don't be deluded by Kevin's wishes and suggestions. He still believes fairies exist at the bottom of the garden.

These guys use our club, colours and heritage as a punch line.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
No-one respects Moore

Wasn't Moore telling his boys to show mongrel this week?

Yeah we sure saw it in the last 15mins, when the game was in the balance ;)

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Ah CK you have finally seen the inevitable.

There is so many things going on at the club that just should not be happening.

General laziness the game last for 80 minutes not 40, 60 or any other number less than 80. That kick chase at the end is a classic example of laziness. Now Stag had completed 1001 tackles already and guess who's there in the chase, Stag. Simple if players are not prepared to play for 80 minutes like pretty much every other club in the comp, drop the lazy prick.

It is also quite clear that the Morris twins side bet is having a negative effect. Well this shouldn't have been allowed by the club or the coach in the first place. This is not a kindergarten playground, there are professional sportsmen and they are financially compensated very well for that. Morris need to be made to understand that his fist priority is the team not his stupid bet.

FMD we see more effort from the Storm even though they aren't playing for points.

Cobalt-60

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They're just not competing hard enough. Simple as that. Don't they have any fear they'll be dropped? I mean, they clearly can't bring themselves to man up for their fans or each other. Time to give some hungrier players a go. Any decent kids playing in the NSW Cup? Btw, aren't you lot lucky the Broncos showed Stagg how to play with heart? How bad would the Dogs be going without him mopping up?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im so with you there. I was so pumped last summer just hanging for the 2010 season to start. I was so proud of the team last year. I didnt care that we didnt win the comp. But 2010, the current situation is just depressing. Infact its beyond comprehension. Im long past being angry, Im not going to point the finger, Im not interested in anything the players have to say, nor the coach or any other officials from the club. Ive been a dogs supporter for 30 years and Ill be a dogs supporter till the day I dye, its just very hard to be a proud one at the moment. I mean ****, how could I be.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
CK has probably been the most upbeat and optimistic supporter in all of this, and even he's had enough.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Yeah CK has helped keep my hopes up for this season but now I fear that they (bulldogs) have made even the strongest lose hope..

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
There is hope, then there is being realistic.

CK has awoken to realism. I commend him for that.

Something the rest of you should take note of. A Parra 09 comeback happens very, very rarely. It will not happen to the Bulldogs in 2010.

That's reality. Wake the **** up and realise this club is not where it should be. They've brought shame to our name in dimensions I have not yet seen in my lifetime being a Bulldogs supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.