The 2015 Formula One Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lol both Toro Rosso out qualifying the two red bulls. Hope for Dan's sake he finds a new team. Mclaren/Honda slowly getting better though, that is good to see.
his performance against vettel will guarantee him a top drive in the future but he will have to go down with the ship for now, i remember when heinz harald frentzen was given the williams drive because he was faster than schumacher in sportscars

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah you are right, he has a few years left on his contract anyway. Anyway c'mon rosberg lol

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok sweet, anyone but hamilton and i'm happy. Carlos was impressive with that shitbox renault sitting behind him.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The williams merc engine, is that the exact same engine as the works merc team? It has to be doesn't it due to the homologation rules?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The williams merc engine, is that the exact same engine as the works merc team? It has to be doesn't it due to the homologation rules?
it should be but williams were expected to be the main competition to mercedes this year so williams have hinted that they dont get the same, but that could be sore losing

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it should be but williams were expected to be the main competition to mercedes this year so williams have hinted that they dont get the same, but that could be sore losing
Yeah it just doesn't make sense that merc would have two different spec engines, it would be a pain in the arse internally for them. Than again maybe they don't share all their ECU settings etc with them. Williams also have had the entire off-season to catch up with the car/chassis design.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sainz Jnr is taking after his old man. Watched the 1990 WRC Rally Australia on TV the other week with Carlos Sainz driving. His dad was a legend in the rallying world, so no suprise that Sainz Jnr is performing well.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sainz Jnr is taking after his old man. Watched the 1990 WRC Rally Australia on TV the other week with Carlos Sainz driving. His dad was a legend in the rallying world, so no suprise that Sainz Jnr is performing well.
Aah back when there were real rally cars :grinning:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
woot woot lets go rosberg and i think kimi is going to have a great race

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Roddy you think we will see first points for my shitty team?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Roddy you think we will see first points for my shitty team?
maybe, alonso is on the edge now but i think next time monaco is the best opportunity so far to do very well, the engine disadvantage is almost eliminated and its about drivers and grip

poor hamilton being held up, he might be in trouble if they get him on a 3 stop strategy and then bottas/kimi stay on 2 stops

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hehehe kimi trying the 2 stop, very nice by ferrari to split the strategy and kimi is so smooth so he could make it work for a 2nd place

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FMD can't catch a break.

PS love the stealth look

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so everyone except hamilton is staying with 2 stops, i read it wrong but now mercedes has given hamilton a chance to win the race ffs, rosberg has been cruising and been told to relax but he is going to be pissed off about this if lewis wins

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
1. rosberg, 2. hamilton, 3. vettel

hopefully webber is doing the podium interview to see some vettel-webber interaction

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Good race for once. I actually enjoyed it.

Even had a pit crew guy getting smashed in the nads!

All in all I thought it was good.

That chick on the podium for interviews though was bloody terribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.