The 2015 Formula One Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol massa ignored team orders, they told him bottas is faster and i think he had mental flashbacks of being told alonso is faster and said **** off

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol massa ignored team orders, they told him bottas is faster and i think he had mental flashbacks of being told alonso is faster and said **** off
Who won? I didnt get to see the race.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He would have also had that at Ferrari.

Poor Dan. Watching him stop along pit lane was heartbreaking

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wow talk about Daniel getting completely shafted.

1. Wheel not put on, and comes off.
2. Pushed back to repair it, and they damage the wing in the process.
3. Wing comes off and punctures tyre.
4. Gets hit with a 10 second stop go penalty for unsafe release.
5. Car retires with a "terminal issue" 2 laps later.

and the real clanger

6. FIA has reviewed the unsafe released and added an additional punishment for a 10 place grid penalty for Bahrain (next race).

Where did Riccardo finish?
He didn't, he retired.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow talk about Daniel getting completely shafted.

1. Wheel not put on, and comes off.
2. Pushed back to repair it, and they damage the wing in the process.
3. Wing comes off and punctures tyre.
4. Gets hit with a 10 second stop go penalty for unsafe release.
5. Car retires with a "terminal issue" 2 laps later.

and the real clanger

6. FIA has reviewed the unsafe released and added an additional punishment for a 10 place grid penalty for Bahrain (next race).

He didn't, he retired.
What a mess. Is Mr Bean in his pit crew?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
McLaren 4th and 5th. Not too shabby. We still leading the constructors championship?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone see Rosbergs microphone tricks on the podium during interviews?

hahah he was so happy he was flipping the microphone between hands and around his back.

In order of preference, the three drivers I like the most in F1 are:
1. Australia's Daniel Riccardo (or ADR as he's known as).
2. Kimmi
3. Rosberg

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
F*cking Pastor Maldonado..

One day he's either going to badly injure or potentially kill somebody with his stupid reckless driving

Flipped Gutierrez right over coming out of the pits, how on earth does he still have his F1 super license?

We're talking about the same bloke who was banned from the lower support category once for crashing into a marshal under safety flags resulting in a broken back for the poor marshal

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maldonado doing his best to draw attention to the Gulf Air sponsored Bahrain race.

Didn't even attempt to turn, just tboned GUT.

How does he have his super license? Because the entire country of Venezuela was sponsoring him via a suspect previous government. His parents and Chavez (?) are close.

With new ownership of Venezuela though after Chavez passed away, they are investigating the missing money.

Ricciardo passing Vettel TWICE and snatching 4th overall. and Vettel blowing up.

DR "cmon guys how long are we going to do this for" *behind Vettel*
TeamRadio "Sebastian, Daniel is faster than you, let him past mate"
*collective cheers worldwide.

I can see our next World Champion in a few years if things keep going like they are. Superb drive by him. I reckon a win isn't far off for Daniel.

If he can get his points back from Australia, he'll be right up there.

Alos full credit to Perez for his first podium!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
maldonado won the gp2 series after a 5th and 6th in previous seasons, that is the most non controversial way to get a super license

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
You know what's ridiculous?

Dan Ricciardo gets a pit lane penalty + a 10 spot grid penalty the following race for something that happened out of his control (unsafe release)

Whereas Crashtor Maldonado comes out of pit lane, flips a fellow driver head over heels, gets a 10 second pit lane stop and go penalty + a 5 grid penalty for the following race

How does that make sense? Something that could have potentially caused serious injury to a fellow driver and he gets a slap on the wrist during the race and measly 5 spot grid penalty

He should have been instantly disqualified from the race and handed several race bans.. absolute joke by the FIA - in all honesty, they're playing a dangerous game not punishing Maldonado more heavily, his shown in the past he's a complete f*cking idiot putting other drivers at risk with his erratic driving

I could understand the light punishment if it was a first time mistake from Maldonado, but he hasn't learnt from the mistakes he made in the past

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the FIA are probably trying to crack down on unsafe pitlane incidents after what happened with the cameraman getting hit in the back of the head by the tyre

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lets go Aussie Dan ... Great quali result in Shanghai in pouring rain. Lets hope he can convert it to a podium or even a win tomorrow :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.