Can we stop the Parramatta juggernaut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddman

Serial madman!
Reaction score
I reckon the nightmares of the last times Parra went to week 3 will haunt them:
2005 @ ANZ 29-0 LOSS to Cowboys
2007 @ Etihad LOSS to Melbourne (Can't recall score)

Either way whoever dominates the ball control I think will win. The week off will do us no harm as we will go into the match fresh and with Parra carrying a few niggling injuries perhaps.
Mortimer I don't think will play. A cork on the hip bone F***in hurts and is hard to run on.

Whoever wins wont be more than 10 points.
We may not have played overly great in week 1 but it was a grinding win and that's what counts in finals - EFFORT for the full term.

Parra played well but not that great.

Bulldogs by 8.
Jamal Idris - 1st try scorer
Joel Reddy - Last try scorer

D

dogs_4 lyf

Parra have been in tremendous form and this will be one of the greatest match ups in short memory.

But they come across the Might of Canterbury, our history is built on the big games its just the way we are, its just the way we will always be.

Everyone you know, every dogs supporter make sure you encourage them to get to the game because this is our time, our moment and no one can take it away from us. All that pain of last year do you remember it? Use it as motivation, use it that much that you ****in loose every bit of energy at the game. Dont let anything to spare this is what we have been waiting for, time to get rid of all the demons of last year.

Army - Everyone that can be there early, lets sing and dance all before kick off, during the game and at the end. Arm in arm signing and dancing for 80 minutes, lets turn the stadium into a sea of blue and white, lets put the army on the world stage.

This is our time, Our moment. Bring it on :grinning:

R

rOxxyy

Will be the best game of the season IMO!!!
Massive crowd (hopefully ill b one of the ppl there :D).
I think it will b a close game, but unfortunately i think the dogs will lose in a thriller :(
Wat is everyones opinion on nex weeks game?? Can we WIN?
I think you should change your name dogs_fan_4lyf because your talking jibberish, true your entitled to your opinion, but what makes you think parra are better than the dogs ?

maybe i should remind u guys that we've had zero in attack for 2 weeks, and have leaked soft tries galore over the past mont...time for us to get serious!
and we won 3 of those 4 games..if i'm not mistaken ?

Just playing the devil's advocate mate. My worst fear in the world is losing a prelim to parra...we'll lose the phrase "98" forever...we have a terrible record against them as of late
what the one loss we had against them ?

i'm not confident at all i still reckon our defence is not up to scratch we will need to lift big time and need to put early points on to silent the parra fans.i reckon if we beat parra on friday night we can go all the way
...by all the way do you mean the week after at the grandfinal? lol :p

we werent at full strength in that game...

Conversely, parra werent full strength when they smashed us
you are a clown LOL !!

Well whatever the synopsis, I can't wait!
make that 2 of us!!

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well if we dont beat the eels, we wont win the premiership
exactly, we finished second, and people are stil writting us off, we had less losses than every other team, people are stil writting us off, so il b fkt if im ever going to care about the last time we played them, that game is over, they won thats it, next friday its a whole new game

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
This will be pumped as one of the games of the season - traditional rivals dating back to the 80s fighting it out during finals time. The media will be onto it all week.

It'll also be the first time both teams meet in a prelim final since the famous 98 final.

The army will need your support - we will need to outnumber those Parra fans and will do so with non-stop chanting and cheering. It's that time of the year and I'm 100% backing the boys against the Eels. Bring your banners, streamers, newspaper, horns, cameras, friends, whatever you can think of.

The Eels certainly have a lot of momentum behind them with a winning streak but they played a Titans outfit which lacked an X factor.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In the last 2 games both St george and Titans had so many opportunities in attack to post some points, but both teams couldnt do jack and let Parra off the hook.

For dogs to win our attack has to be at its finest, Parra will score tries, thats a given, we just have to be able to match them point for point. We have to go back to doin our offloads and puttin pressure on with our attack, same thing that Parra is doin now.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be pumped as one of the games of the season - traditional rivals dating back to the 80s fighting it out during finals time. The media will be onto it all week.

It'll also be the first time both teams meet in a prelim final since the famous 98 final.

The army will need your support - we will need to outnumber those Parra fans and will do so with non-stop chanting and cheering. It's that time of the year and I'm 100% backing the boys against the Eels. Bring your banners, streamers, newspaper, horns, cameras, friends, whatever you can think of.

The Eels certainly have a lot of momentum behind them with a winning streak but they played a Titans outfit which lacked an X factor.
Dont really go to games but i will be there for this

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the last 2 games both St george and Titans had so many opportunities in attack to post some points, but both teams couldnt do jack and let Parra off the hook.

For dogs to win our attack has to be at its finest, Parra will score tries, thats a given, we just have to be able to match them point for point. We have to go back to doin our offloads and puttin pressure on with our attack, same thing that Parra is doin now.
they will expect the morris goodwin combo to be where most of our points come from, hopefuly Moore will plan something and have some nice surprise plays down idris' side, our defence has to be bullet proof, we have shown this year that we can score from anywhere, but our defence has been suss.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just got back from the game and Parra weren't that great, the Titans were deadset horrible...

Parra were there for the taking in the first 10 minutes of the second half and the Titans offered nothing...

We can beat this team for sure

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Just got back from the game and Parra weren't that great, the Titans were deadset horrible...

Parra were there for the taking in the first 10 minutes of the second half and the Titans offered nothing...

We can beat this team for sure
Yep. Everyone needs to calm tha **** down. These boys are good, but not as good as us. We are a better team and have the inner belief. If it comes down to the last 5mins, we will win!

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not that worried about the Eels after tonight, they havn't shown very much and the Titans wer deadset dropkicks, offered absolutely nothing. Only person really worried about is Moi Moi, Haynes good, but I havn't seen much from him besides him running across the line then being tackled, then commentaters going crazy over him >.>
I'm much less worried about the eels to say they were average would be a compliment they had almost a full squad minus inu(who isnt that influential) and early on looked to struggle with the titans even with all the errors titans had and bad ref calls.

If we play like we have been playing most of the year with BK we will beat them by 12 i reckon
Hayne was nothing special and is now being marked if we mark him up there goes there x factor and they have to rely on moimoi to get things pumping if our forwards dont let him offload we win its that simple.
Eels were very average 2nd half and lacked direction it had nothing to do with not overly trying they just were not playing well if they show up next week like this and we can dominate possession we will win.

TBH eels only really scored on the back of soft penalties and soft defence titans were there to lose and rarely looked dangerous.

PS hayne is a whinger gave me the sh*** everytime he got tackled when he was about to line break he milked a penalty soft as....sick of commentators talking him up give me patten any day of the week over him patten has heart....

go the mighty doggies I'm gonna be at the game buying tickets on monday :D

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
the thing that ****s me is parra played worse than we did when beat the knights but apparently they played f_cken great tonight according to all the games experts but we were crap last week? go figure!

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the thing that ****s me is parra played worse than we did when beat the knights but apparently they played f_cken great tonight according to all the games experts but we were crap last week? go figure!
let them get all the hype.We came in as favorites against the eels last time and got over confident lets hope the eels make the same mistake against us and we pummel em.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
We. Will. ANNIHILATE them.

I dare Fui Fui to try that head clash bull**** on the Kimmorlinator!

Titanium cheek FTFW
Bahahaha

quote from the russian boxer in rocky "He's like Iron he cant be broken"

Status
Not open for further replies.