Bulldogs Finals Chance Saviour: Holdsworth

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
dj will step up so all the cok heads who bag him need to stop. great player he has filled in very well this year wen needed. noddy has taught our halves a tone of knowledge this year
if noddy has taught Holdsworth knowledge this year its gone in one year and out the other

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Barba won't replace Kimmorely, only the Messiah can :P

Nah but seriously someone should write an article in the paper tomorrow titled
"Kennelers Ask For Moore, Barba?" :D
That is the best headline i have ever seen lol

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Shut the hell up.

We know you hate DJ.

The memo's recieved a long time ago.

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dont hate him
just think Barba should be given a shot at least next week to prove himself and to at least be considerd
if barba goes **** house and dies up the ass then Holdsworth is the best player for the job then and i will be then happy to admit it

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just stick Kimmorley on next week and surround him with Warburton and Stagg. They wont get near him. Surely Kimmorley on a stretcher would player better then Holdsworth anyways.

2015Bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
cometh the hour, cometh the man.

I am imploring all Bulldogs supporters to rally together and support Daniel Holdsworth for the next few weeks. Their are a number of people on this forum who seem to dislike him, but like it or not he's all we've got!!

So be a true supporter and get behind him 100% and lets make history this year. Stop all the negative comments and the BS and lets win this EFFING thing!!!!

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would have been nice to bring Daniel Mortimer up right now to help us out.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yes he has a golden chance to show up the doubters.

Will he? I doubt it.

As much as I want to sit back and not worry in a Bulldogs match, I cringe whenever he gets near the ball, as I pretty much assume he's going to **** it up.

He dropped a sitter with 6 points on offer today in NSW Cup, and didn't seem to offer much except for one man out passes.

I'll give him defence though, as he's not too bad there.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Yes he has a golden chance to show up the doubters.

Will he? I doubt it.

As much as I want to sit back and not worry in a Bulldogs match, I cringe whenever he gets near the ball, as I pretty much assume he's going to **** it up.

He dropped a sitter with 6 points on offer today in NSW Cup, and didn't seem to offer much except for one man out passes.

I'll give him defence though, as he's not too bad there.
You see, going on from what you just said, he must of done a ****load of tackles today. Then Barba took over in the attack department, i don't care who replaces Kimmorley whether its DJ or Barba. But i do know that they are going to give it their 110%, because DJ will be playing for a contract and Barba will be playing for a permanent bench spot.

Me worried? Ofcourse.
Me confident? Ofcourse.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Barba - in the first half he put in the most pathetic performance I have ever seen. Then played awesome in the 2nd.

G

giant

sorry HOLDSWORTH is the most useless player ive seen his job should consist of KEEPING THE F--K OUT OF THE PLAY AT ALL TIMES

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im looking at the Eels and gaining some hope.

They dont have a dominant halfback, just a guy that does the basics well consistantly.

Id DJ can give us that then we are still in this up to our necks.

Saints have been cruising all season until recently with an average halfback in Hornby. It can be done!

Wallace is out of form at the Broncs.

Manly, Knights, Titans, Storm are the only top 8 teams with decent halfbacks, that arent in a form slump.

The rest of our team will need to stand up now!

G

giant

Im looking at the Eels and gaining some hope.

They dont have a dominant halfback, just a guy that does the basics well consistantly.

Id DJ can give us that then we are still in this up to our necks.

Saints have cruising all season until recently with an average halfback in Hornby. It can be done!
he cant even draw a player in a 3 on 1 situation

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Holdsworth should play a kicking role as number 7 and just belt the ball down the field and provide some relife for ennis and roberts but he should leave the attacking to them

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he cant even draw a player in a 3 on 1 situation
Jeff Robson is not that much better than DJ.

If the team stands up, and DJ gives us the basics, direction, finding space on kicks, crisp passes, and good ends to sets we are in this.

If we make it to Prelim Final, Id be pretty confident Noddy will take a chance & come back even if his injury isnt 100%

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
All Holdsworth needs is to concentrate.

The worst thing he does is think before he has caught the ball. He ends up dropping it.

If he can concentrate and catch the ball he will go alright.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The thing is G-Dog Parra have a great individual player in Hayne at fullback who kicks alot of the time and can create something out of nothing. Plus they have free reign to throw any offload they want to so they don't need a dominant half as they make so many metres spreading it and off offloads.

Whereas we don't play that way or have a Hayne type of player. So while I understand what you're saying hopefully we can do something similar until Noddy gets back, Parra are a vastly different situation IMO.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All Holdsworth needs is to concentrate.

The worst thing he does is think before he has caught the ball. He ends up dropping it.

If he can concentrate and catch the ball he will go alright.
DJ: So whats the gameplan coach

Kev: Just catch the ball

Marioo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ennis at seven would just be plain out right stupid

taking away his best ascet!!!

Holdsworth is a better player then sullivan!!

Like ive said before no point having barba setting up 4 and letting in 3, and obviously continuously shows **** attitude at training, probably playing a major part of why he hasnt been playing.

Kevin Moore is a great coach, and if someone has the right attitude and continously makes the effort as holdsworth more then likely does day in and day out compared to barba he will be rewarded

Status
Not open for further replies.