The Fitness Thread

M

MikeyP..

stretchmarks. How can get rid of em and how can i prevent em? I got quite alot on my legs, back of my arms and back.

kinda related to thread topic.

I

I R Cookie

stretchmarks. How can get rid of em and how can i prevent em? I got quite alot on my legs, back of my arms and back.

kinda related to thread topic.
try stretchmark creams and those firming creams. its the superficial (outer) layer of the skin thats been stretched very quickly so wasnt able to heal like skin normally does.
u cant get rid of them really, only reduce the visible appearence.
This is where fake tans are handy :p (and you boys wonder why some chicks have no cellulite and stretchmarks...;))

btw so not related to the topic :p but if u plan on getting bigger its a good idea to use creams that prevent stretch marks from happening.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
My mate's on the juice and he hasn't done anything about stretchmarks.

It aint a good look

Btw he's dark.

M

MikeyP..

try stretchmark creams and those firming creams. its the superficial (outer) layer of the skin thats been stretched very quickly so wasnt able to heal like skin normally does.
u cant get rid of them really, only reduce the visible appearence.
This is where fake tans are handy :p (and you boys wonder why some chicks have no cellulite and stretchmarks...;))

btw so not related to the topic :p but if u plan on getting bigger its a good idea to use creams that prevent stretch marks from happening.
haha i seeeeee, thanks for that :grinning:. But wait, there are creams that prevent stretch marks? wow. lol i should visit the local pharmacy and ask.

Would the stretch marks EVER go away, like..ever? like would time kill em? ..lol :o

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i dont get stretchmarks ? :s

I have one of those gay bends in my back.

Just a small one, what exersises would help get my back straighter ?

And a stupid question why is breathing in and out so important for a workout ?

G

Gladiator.

i dont get stretchmarks ? :s

I have one of those gay bends in my back.

Just a small one, what exersises would help get my back straighter ?

And a stupid question why is breathing in and out so important for a workout ?
i actually dont know, but when you breath out when exerting a force, it seems easier and a natural thing to do

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
lol @ low carb diets and weight loss shakes.

How hard is it to understand that if you just burned more calrories through exercise than you take in through eating then generally you will achieve weight loss unless you have a medical condition.

If you're gonna ruin your body with low carb diets then yes plenty of weight will come off no doubt as your body runs out of healthy carbs for energy and instead your body eats away at fat, and loses a massive amount of 'water weight' since you don't have as large a store of carbs anymore. You're also making yourself super carb sensitive so as soon as the diet stops, which 9 times out of 10 it will you pack it on twice as fast again.

Hence Biggest Loser contestants putting it all back on after the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

I R Cookie

haha i seeeeee, thanks for that :grinning:. But wait, there are creams that prevent stretch marks? wow. lol i should visit the local pharmacy and ask.

Would the stretch marks EVER go away, like..ever? like would time kill em? ..lol :o
yeah its just the normal vitamin e creams, it just helps make the skin more elastic so when it stretches the marks dont appear.

check beauty places too lol :p

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

How hard is it to understand that if you just burned more calrories through exercise than you take in through eating then generally you will achieve weight loss unless you have a medical condition.

Plenty of weight will come off no doubt as your body runs out of healthy carbs for energy and instead eats away at fat, and loses a massive amount of 'water weight' since you don't have as large a store of carbs anymore. You're also making yourself super carb sensitive so as soon as the diet stops, which 9 times out of 10 it will you pack it on twice as fast again.

LOL yea, do an hour jog and dont eat **** and you will be fine. LOL @ shakes

K

kennyy

an hr? id much rather 10mins on the treadmill and a 1000 diet subsitutes

M

mofo sixx

Plenty of weight will come off no doubt as your body runs out of healthy carbs for energy and instead eats away at fat, and loses a massive amount of 'water weight' since you don't have as large a store of carbs anymore. You're also making yourself super carb sensitive so as soon as the diet stops, which 9 times out of 10 it will you pack it on twice as fast again.

since when has common sense played a part in any diet? ,

an attitude like this will sell no Celebrity Slim style products, it will sell no fat blasters, it will sell no Danoz direct , spare tyre , flab wobbling hip jiggling butt stretching products

keeping people fat is big business

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

an attitude like this will sell no Celebrity Slim style products, it will sell no fat blasters, it will sell no Danoz direct , spare tyre , flab wobbling hip jiggling butt stretching products

Pretty valid point IMO

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score

my oath it is dude.
fuk ppl can be so daft

lol danoz direct. apparently the ab king prob will allow u to lose 80kgs and according to some women will allow you to 'not have a stomach anymore'

cool, gimme 10 thanks

G

Gladiator.

my oath it is dude.
fuk ppl can be so daft

lol danoz direct. apparently the ab king prob will allow u to lose 80kgs and according to some women will allow you to 'not have a stomach anymore'

cool, gimme 10 thanks
lol read the fine print, when done with a correct diet LOL anyone that believes that it alone will make you lose your gut.

that being said, i have tried it at a friends house, you really do feel the burn of the abs even after 3-4 reps, so in a way it is a good way to bulk up those abs (just lose the fat underneath).

the funniest thing i hear is when mates say theyre gonna do situps to lose that gut, everyone has rock hard, defined abs, you just gotta rid the fat ontop, and situps will not make you lose fat from your stomache, fat is lost in proportion throughout your whole body, through dieting and excercise.

i might think of buying an ab machine like the ab king pro in the near future though :o

G

Gladiator.

oh also, 4-6 weetbix before a training session, and awesome way to get that extra enegry boost while also helping to bulk up

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Time will only fade them so they arent readily visible...but in dodgy light or looking from the side you will always see the imperfections in the skin...just not necessarily with any colouring...

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you're gonna ruin your body with low carb diets then yes plenty of weight will come off no doubt as your body runs out of healthy carbs for energy and instead your body eats away at fat, and loses a massive amount of 'water weight' since you don't have as large a store of carbs anymore. You're also making yourself super carb sensitive so as soon as the diet stops, which 9 times out of 10 it will you pack it on twice as fast again.

Easy to understand, and I know that, but i decided to go the easy way. Big whoop. Sorry I dont want to run an hour and a half every day lol
I wanted an easy kick start, where i can take the shakes to work/uni without having to make 5 healthy meals every day. Who the **** has time for that?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Easy to understand, and I know that, but i decided to go the easy way. Big whoop. Sorry I dont want to run an hour and a half every day lol
I wanted an easy kick start, where i can take the shakes to work/uni without having to make 5 healthy meals every day. Who the **** has time for that?
A 30min a walk a day would be enough