every song is a winner from start to finish

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
just say master of puppets, that pretty much covers it

every song is a winner from start to finish
No doubt, Their best album by far.

The thing that should not be is just a deep no nonsence heavy mofo of a song, and nothing is more impresive live, especially when performed back in the late 80's early 90's.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeah, it is a goodun

leper messiah too, uncomprimising

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
disposable heroes is my fav off that album

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
disposable heroes is my fav off that album
LOL, actually I am going to turn tail and agree with vai, every song is classic,

Welcome home Sanatarium, Damage INC, are others, not to mention Batary and Master of Puppets,

Absolute classic metal album from start to finish with no boring bits at all.

will we ever experiance another album as good ever again from anyone else.

I am very doubtfull.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
har har, thing that should not be is a seriously awesome song though champ, i love it too

ride the lightning has but one song that i'm not 100% on, and that's Escape, it's ok, but I commonly skip it, I never skip anything on Puppets

Lightning really grabbed alot of attention for them but it was Puppets that really put them on the heavy metal map as a heavy weight contender and didn't they deliver

it's so good, i just have to put it on now, thanks skip

:D

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
har har, thing that should not be is a seriously awesome song though champ, i love it too

ride the lightning has but one song that i'm not 100% on, and that's Escape, it's ok, but I commonly skip it, I never skip anything on Puppets

Lightning really grabbed alot of attention for them but it was Puppets that really put them on the heavy metal map as a heavy weight contender and didn't they deliver

haha, I already put it on myself, LOL

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I just had a listen to Escape, i agree its not dreadful but you would rather spend yourt time listening to some of their other songs.

I have really started to like Trapped Under Ice and The Four Horsemen lately.

Four Horsemen has to epic solos.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i'm up to Disposable Heroes at the moment, it's cranked, lol

James Hetfield admitted for a long time that Escape was the one Metallica song he didn't like

Trapped is a really cool song

Horsemen, I love that too

I have a live performance DVD from Megadeth called Rude Awakenings, just as they're about to play Mechanix, Dave says, "there's 2 ways to play this next song, there's 'our way' and there's 'their way', for those of you who think it's 'their' way', this song is called 'the Mechanix'" and rips into the beginning, lol

was pretty funny how he did it and I got the impression it was only meant for humour

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Megadeath need to get over Metallica. If theres ever a case of jealousy then its them. Its sad that they keep going on about it lol.

IM also liking the Call of Ktulu and Fight Fire with Fire

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i'm up to Disposable Heroes at the moment, it's cranked, lol

James Hetfield admitted for a long time that Escape was the one Metallica song he didn't like

Trapped is a really cool song

Horsemen, I love that too

I have a live performance DVD from Megadeth called Rude Awakenings, just as they're about to play Mechanix, Dave says, "there's 2 ways to play this next song, there's 'our way' and there's 'their way', for those of you who think it's 'their' way', this song is called 'the Mechanix'" and rips into the beginning, lol

was pretty funny how he did it and I got the impression it was only meant for humour

yeah I got that DVD aswell, its an unreal concert, I like the bonus stuff the Let Toute Le Mont live version on it is powerfull stuff, I like how he dedicated it to september 11, But never figured our how, is he dedicating it to the terrorists or what???

Status
Not open for further replies.