Reaction score
G

Gladiator.

old school metallica - **** yea!
todays metallica - meh if they arent too expensive

M

mofo sixx

That's ****ed.

I was hoping them, ACDC and U2 would hopefully tour Aus with new albums released soon.
ACDC will def tour dude

i am gonna stalk acdc & prolly go to Syd & Melbs & Canberra if they play open air there like last time, an ACDC moshpit is awesome

seated gigs are annoying

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's ****ed.

I was hoping them, ACDC and U2 would hopefully tour Aus with new albums released soon.
I'd imagine Metallic will certainly tour Australia - look out for headliners @ BDO!

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
totally agree...although this album is touted as returning to the raw metallica sounds.
tickets will be $55-75 - cheap compared to australian stadium concert prices!

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
ACDC will def tour dude

i am gonna stalk acdc & prolly go to Syd & Melbs & Canberra if they play open air there like last time, an ACDC moshpit is awesome

seated gigs are annoying
Awesome. Will Defo attend the Sydney one.

M

mofo sixx

with u on that one brother,

St ANger wtf was that meant to be?

& Load & Re-load yea nice sell out there guys

Thankfully slayer never went & got hair cuts in the mid 90s & released a pop album

M

mofo sixx

I wonder if Pearl Jam will be here again anytime soon.
oh where oh where can my Pearl Jam Be?

The USA took them away from me!

The have gone on tour so i better be good

so i can see them tour & maybe sport some wood

S

sandman77

Mate I been hanging for this album, tallica been farking around with it and putting back the release dates for ages now, I hope its worth the wait.

Sux if they dont come to oz, I last seen them in 96 or 97 cant remember cunning stunts tour. Was awasome show. No band has come close live in my opinion.

Id love to see them again, But in all honesty from what I seen on youtube the het has lost his voice and energy. I understand his old now, but I bit concerned the show might not be as good as years gone by.

M

mofo sixx

Mate I been hanging for this album, tallica been farking around with it and putting back the release dates for ages now, I hope its worth the wait.

Sux if they dont come to oz, I last seen them in 96 or 97 cant remember cunning stunts tour. Was awasome show. No band has come close live in my opinion.

Id love to see them again, But in all honesty from what I seen on youtube the het has lost his voice and energy. I understand his old now, but I bit concerned the show might not be as good as years gone by.
hetfield isnt that old tbh, he is no older than slayer/megadeth etc
& they all have heaps of energyv -that beard of his looks pathetic tho,

Metallica are a sinking ship- Kerry King of Slayer

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
IF I was ever alone on a deserted island .... and I had the choice to take one CD with me ... it'd be And Justice For All !

I was 13 and that album changed my whole life !

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
IF I was ever alone on a deserted island .... and I had the choice to take one CD with me ... it'd be And Justice For All !

I was 13 and that album changed my whole life !
I would take the black album :grinning:

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I'd imagine Metallic will certainly tour Australia - look out for headliners @ BDO!
My mail tells me Radiohead will headline BDO this year.

HTH

If both were at BDO, for myself it would be the best ever.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ohhhh Radiohead - pity I won't make this one! Damn it!! Use to live across the road from Gold Coast BDO.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Only heard about there new single last night and am still waiting to have a listen to there new song.

Was waiting for the new ACDC song and i thought it was O.K but will have to just wait and see what the album has got to offer.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
totally agree...although this album is touted as returning to the raw metallica sounds.
tickets will be $55-75 - cheap compared to australian stadium concert prices!
the 1st single was played on air the other day

although i missed it, a mate who heard it said it was 8 minutes of his life he wanted back

he said it was softer than unforgiven and i really don't like that song

wtf?

i'm old-school metallica (first heard them during the puppets era) and if that single is anything to go by, then look forward to being disappointed with this release as it won't be going back to the old sounds

i gave up on metallica a long time ago, if they suprise me, then i'll be happy for it, i hope they make me a fan again :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.