kevin moore is why no one is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally don't have a problem with him. But he is failing already and he hasn't even started coaching. Not attracting players is the problem.
its not his fault our club has had a bad rep in recent times... give him a chance to mould the club...

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally don't have a problem with him. But he is failing already and he hasn't even started coaching. Not attracting players is the problem.
To be honest with you I think Mason's leaving and all the negative publicity about the club is a major reason why high profile players are hesitant to come to our club. Then you have Matuia asking for a release, SBW talking about his future when he is on a 5 year contract. I think one big name player signing will be the catalyst for others.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

as stated when the bulldogs annonced kevin moore as coach
for 2009, 2010 , the media did quote it may back fire in
player signings , well till now they are 100% right
matuia wants out , sb willams wants out , tonga is gone
signed morris , it must be telling the bulldog fans that there is an
administration worry , im not knocking k moore as a person but the club needs 2
go forward if s kearney was appointed coach , g huges as ceo
lima would be a bulldog and so a blair ,
as kearney is nz coach sb willams would be happier so would reni
this is no bla bla or :(
have to disagree with this i dont htink moore is the problem at all. lima was always going to be hard to get given bellamy resurrected his career and he is probably settled there. tonga wanted four years and he has been injured for the last three and make that another year this year, he was not worth the risk.

B

bulldogs29

its not his fault our club has had a bad rep in recent times... give him a chance to mould the club...
To be honest with you I think Mason's leaving and all the negative publicity about the club is a major reason why high profile players are hesitant to come to our club. Then you have Matuia asking for a release, SBW talking about his future when he is on a 5 year contract. I think one big name player signing will be the catalyst for others.
Yes agree with both of you, they are some of the many problems the club has currently, Moore is also part of the problem though

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You girls. NOTHING is turning players away. There are f#ck all players to buy, have you realised that yet. Hellloooo...wakies ppl.

Why should we sign EVERYONE? We have signed 3 new players since last season. The only name player who has been available to sign was Folau, and f#ck paying 500K for him and even then it would be a good chance hed stay in Melbourne. All Lima and Folau did was stay with thier current club. Why is that a) a bad thing and b) our fault?

Looosserrrrs

B

bulldogs29

You girls. NOTHING is turning players away. There are f#ck all players to buy, have you realised that yet. Hellloooo...wakies ppl.

Why should we sign EVERYONE? We have signed 3 new players since last season. The only name player who has been available to sign was Folau, and f#ck paying 500K for him and even then it would be a good chance hed stay in Melbourne. All Lima and Folau did was stay with thier current club. Why is that a) a bad thing and b) our fault?

Looosserrrrs
We missed Folau, Webb, Cooper, Lima, Carney and a few others. All of those players are worthwhile players to buy.

S

Spraytansboutso

We missed Folau, Webb, Cooper, Lima, Carney and a few others. All of those players are worthwhile players to buy.
Folau was the only one really worth anything lol.
We never really chased carney and the rest I am not really bothered about

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can you prove we ever had a chance at these players, even if we had WB as coach?

Folau asked too much and didnt say he wanted to leave Melbourne, in fact he said he loved the place = not a missed opportunity

Lima simply showed loyalty and never indicated he wanted to leave Melbourne...not a lsot opportunity

And the others...since when do we need them and they are the last and best players that will come onto the market in thier positions in the next few years? And who says a few of our youngsters wont step up. Our club is famous for breeding talent from nobodies after all.

Biggest hypocrisy i dont undertand in this forum is most ppl hate how Roosters bought a star side and dont show any faith in thier junior talent, YET the same people want us to do the same thing.

Can ANYONE answer that for me?

S

Spraytansboutso

LOL, good knowledge of the game:whacky:
Lets sign webb, and cooper lol
Why would you want those two guys when you are rebuilding?
They are not exactly the type of players you build teams on, you have already shown you are as thick as bricks with your argument of Stephen kearney being better than Moore lol, How?

B

bulldogs29

Can you prove we ever had a chance at these players, even if we had WB as coach?

Folau asked too much and didnt say he wanted to leave Melbourne, in fact he said he loved the place = not a missed opportunity

Lima simply showed loyalty and never indicated he wanted to leave Melbourne...not a lsot opportunity

And the others...since when do we need them and they are the last and best players that will come onto the market in thier positions in the next few years? And who says a few of our youngsters wont step up. Our club is famous for breeding talent from nobodies after all.

Biggest hypocrisy i dont undertand in this forum is most ppl hate how Roosters bought a star side and dont show any faith in thier junior talent, YET the same people want us to do the same thing.

Can ANYONE answer that for me?
Folau signed with Brisbane. It was not about staying in Melbourne. However I don't think he was ever a good chance, he wanted to go back to his church in Brisbane.

What about Inu? We should have signed him.

Lima should have been convinced to leave for more money. He didn't seew us as a good optiuon in furthering his career.

Webb is exactly what we need. He makes good meters and would add mongrel to our weak front row. Cooper would also be the perfect replacement for Tonga and Carney would do 10 times better than Holdsworth. We currently need a prop and an out side back.

As for developing juniors. I love the idea. But look at Canberra, they have been producing great juniors and rarely sign anyone and they are never contenders for the title. We must sign some big name players to fill the gaps we need in experience.

B

bulldogs29

Lets sign webb, and cooper lol
Why would you want those two guys when you are rebuilding?
They are not exactly the type of players you build teams on, you have already shown you are as thick as bricks with your argument of Stephen kearney being better than Moore lol, How?
LOL. They would fill the gap for the next 4 years or more and turn us into title contenders

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
LOL. They would fill the gap for the next 4 years or more and turn us into title contenders
LOL. Cooper and Webb will make us title contenders.

I dont have to disagree with you any more. Your stupidity and lack of an idea is evident for all to see...You are making a bigger idiot out of yourself than i ever could.....carry on

B

bulldogs29

LOL. Cooper and Webb will make us title contenders.

I dont have to disagree with you any more. Your stupidity and lack of an idea is evident for all to see...You are making a bigger idiot out of yourself than i ever could.....carry on
You disagree? Why? What would make this current team title contenders? Also we would probabely have to replace Holdsworth to win the comp but that is an easy fix.

This team would be title contenders

1. Patten
2. ElMasri
3. Winitana
4. Cooper
5. Nanai/Crisp/Idris/Utai whoever puts their hand up
6. Maitua
7. Roberts (would prefer Carney)
8. Webb
9. Hughes
10 Tsoulos
11. Williams
12. Ryan
13. Kouparitsas

14. Hickey (would prefer Lima)
15. Cleal/Armit/Nathan/Kite
16. TeMaari
17. Sullivan

S

Spraytansboutso

Cooper is turning 30 how is he going to fill the gap for the next four years lol.
Webb is bum, might play a top game once every few months, how are they going to set us up for four years you idiot.

B

bulldogs29

Cooper is turning 30 how is he going to fill the gap for the next four years lol.
Webb is bum, might play a top game once every few months, how are they going to set us up for four years you idiot.
LOL. Quite well, unfortunately managment couldn't get them

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I agree....bulldog29 has no clue at all. Webb is nothing special and we haev talent that can become as good as Cooper with a little nurturing. I dont need us to win the premiership in 2009 anyway as long as we dont go backwards too far.

There is no proof we are going backwards yet. LAst year our record was 50/50 at the end and after round 8 we were 3-5. This year our record is 50/50 and we are 4-4 after round 8. Seems to me we are actually a little BETTER off than last year so far, certainly not behind the 8 ball. That is based on facts, real scores, real wins and losses....give me something based on facts like that and i will listen to you.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
^Does the club pay you for your support in everything that happens or do you sometimes disagree? As for no proof we are going backwards come on take those blue and white glasses off. Most fans would agree we had a better side last year.

B

bulldogs29

I agree....bulldog29 has no clue at all. Webb is nothing special and we haev talent that can become as good as Cooper with a little nurturing. I dont need us to win the premiership in 2009 anyway as long as we dont go backwards too far.

There is no proof we are going backwards yet. LAst year our record was 50/50 at the end and after round 8 we were 3-5. This year our record is 50/50 and we are 4-4 after round 8. Seems to me we are actually a little BETTER off than last year so far, certainly not behind the 8 ball. That is based on facts, real scores, real wins and losses....give me something based on facts like that and i will listen to you.
The facts are that we are 3 wins and 4 losses and 1 bye. Not 4 and 4

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How do these threads not get shut down?

Status
Not open for further replies.