Who will make origin from our squad??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They will take Jackson so they may well as take Finucane, Hokko is possible due to his great defence.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree. The calm, steering approach, strong passing and kicking games of Mullen would complement the off the cuff style of Reynolds at 6 nicely.
He very well may have gotten the position if he didn't start limping every time he tried to run.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He very well may have gotten the position if he didn't start limping every time he tried to run.
Yep. Bad timing with his injury. No doubt daley wants players who can lift that little bit extra for origin, and Mullen doesn't look 100% fit at club level.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thinking outside the box maybe move Eastwood to 5/8 and Mbye to half? Any thoughts?
My thoughts exactly with Eastwood at 5/8 can help moses to defend.im sure he started out as a 5/8 back in the day

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly with Eastwood at 5/8 can help moses to defend.im sure he started out as a 5/8 back in the day
Eastwood was definitely a 5/8th at Brisbane. Played about half a season there as a fill in and could do it again easily.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree. The calm, steering approach, strong passing and kicking games of Mullen would complement the off the cuff style of Reynolds at 6 nicely.
Hodko doesn't compliment Reynolds ?

silva

Utility
Reaction score
The fact Hodkos fully fit and playing in a team that has won 7 in a row might swing it in his favour. Would be interesting to see how he and reynolds would go playing in a tight origin game, wherethey dont have the luxury of playing behind a dominant foward pack.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Eastwood was definitely a 5/8th at Brisbane. Played about half a season there as a fill in and could do it again easily.
No way he is fit enough to play a full 80, i remember years ago watching him play against warriors on the wing and he killed it

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No way he is fit enough to play a full 80, i remember years ago watching him play against warriors on the wing and he killed it
Huh ? I no understand ?? Do you like Eastwood at 5/8th or not ?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well if hodkinson and reynolds get picked lets see how they go with playing with Farah who will more then likely cost us another origin series

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is that from all the pre-season training he did with the Australian Team or with NSW?
I love reading your posts Dogalicious and your insight really interests me but seriously, this short-sightedness you have for our boys playing SOO and the obvious benefit they'll gain (not to mention the recognition they deserve) is astounding. Lighten up buddy and celebrate the great form of our team.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hodko doesn't compliment Reynolds ?
He most certainly does. However, IMO Mullen has a superior passing and kicking game compared to Hodko.

On the other hand, Hodko is a much better defender than Mullen. so he may be more suited to Origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.