Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think t rex probably has a better chance than Jackson

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Who can call it? All the boys likely deserve it, chances are, not too many will get it...... and I can't decide if that is good or bad, we'd all like to see them there, but would all like to see them in the blue and white too.

Morris and Reynolds are the two best bets, in that order.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Morris will def play.
Reynolds 80%
T-rex 80%
Hodko 50%
Jackson 50%
The remainders are no chance.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
imagine having Morris, T-Rex, Hodko, Reynolds, Jackson play and all players suffer season ending injuries.

SOO should not be played during the NRL season, especially in this day and age
I'm not thinking negative lol. Hopefully no one gets injured and they come out of origin injury free. But yes I agree origin shouldn't be played during nrl season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Reynolds, morris, trex and hodko. Reynolds is really shitting me lately, far to many errors and he needs to calm the fark down.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
imagine having Morris, T-Rex, Hodko, Reynolds, Jackson play and all players suffer season ending injuries.

There is that problem though Origin is another game of footy but I would rather my players suffer season ending injuries playing for the club rather under a different team/coach.

blue&whitepride

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To be honest I think Reynolds, Hodko, Morris & T Rex will make it. And I think it's great if they do. The team has got themselves in a position that allows for setbacks during Origin. Would love to see other players get a start under Hasler. Reni was brought here for a reason and that was to cover for injury or Origin selections. Burr and Perret deserve a chance to show what they have. Klemmer and Browne will get more minutes. Inu likely to get a chance. We have the depth so I'm hoping we have many picked in Origin as we are the form team

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest I think Reynolds, Hodko, Morris & T Rex will make it. And I think it's great if they do. The team has got themselves in a position that allows for setbacks during Origin. Would love to see other players get a start under Hasler. Reni was brought here for a reason and that was to cover for injury or Origin selections. Burr and Perret deserve a chance to show what they have. Klemmer and Browne will get more minutes. Inu likely to get a chance. We have the depth so I'm hoping we have many picked in Origin as we are the form team
Well said 100% agree

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Imagine for all their hardwork they put in they get a chance to play infront of 80k people and the chance to earn a possible 90k extra. It may help push them to the nexg level of their game, it is a chance you have to take.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Tolman's selection will really depend on where Gallen plays. If Daley plays Gallen at lock, I think Tolman is a 75% chance of playing. If Gallen is prop, then Tolman is 0% chance of playing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I would rather be holding the premiership trophy infront of 80k people
If morris does not play for aus or nsw he does not make that try saving tackle at the end.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Bill Baxter @bill_baxter 11m

In the halves for NSW. At 6, Josh Reynolds. At 7, Trent Hodkinson. Not making this up. Repeat, not making this up.

-from twitter
Would this guy really know before other journos?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reynolds, morris, trex and hodko. Reynolds is really shitting me lately, far to many errors and he needs to calm the fark down.
Reynolds doesn't have the ability to play calmer, controlled football. He's a live wire and that's why it works for us.
Watch how we play carefully and you'll see hodko controls the game.
When we're working out of our end Reynolds rarely touches the ball, hodko does the steering. But when we're attacking Reynolds has basically been given creative license by hasler to make things happen on the right side.
If Reynolds played more controlled, we'd be calling for him and hodko to be dropped ! They're a classic example of "worth more than the sum of their parts"

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is that from all the pre-season training he did with the Australian Team or with NSW?
All im saying is, all the players that play rep footy are usually the players that make the difference in tight games. If i ever got a call for to play for Aus in foofball and fans were complainig about it id tell them to get farked. Im sure the players would feel same way in rugby league.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bill Baxter @bill_baxter 11m

In the halves for NSW. At 6, Josh Reynolds. At 7, Trent Hodkinson. Not making this up. Repeat, not making this up.

-from twitter
Who the fûck is bill Baxter ? Is he on the NSW selection panel ? No? Then he doesn't know jack shît.
Journos do this from time to time. Throw out wild "scoops" if they don't come off, they never mention it again. If it does come off, it helps their credibility.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Reynolds doesn't have the ability to play calmer, controlled football. He's a live wire and that's why it works for us.
Watch how we play carefully and you'll see hodko controls the game.
When we're working out of our end Reynolds rarely touches the ball, hodko does the steering. But when we're attacking Reynolds has basically been given creative license by hasler to make things happen on the right side.
If Reynolds played more controlled, we'd be calling for him and hodko to be dropped ! They're a classic example of "worth more than the sum of their parts"
Not really. He needs to compose himself more. His stupid quick taps when the team needs a rest kill me the most. He was playing better before all of the SOO talk, now he continues to over play his hand far to much.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not really. He needs to compose himself more. His stupid quick taps when the team needs a rest kill me the most. He was playing better before all of the SOO talk, now he continues to over play his hand far to much.
I admit, the quick taps are killing me too ! You're supposed to do it every now and then when teams aren't ready for it, but it seems to be his default restart. But I'm cool with the sideways stuff, he's scored a couple and set up more than a couple that way.
While there's water there, keep going back to the well, I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.