Which Players will be reinvigorated after Hasbeens departure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
not just all the players, the entire club will change.

every single player will improve and play out of his skin.

Lichaa will play NSW and dedicate his premiership ring to Des.... you heard it here first.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait to see our players under a new coach:

The Morris twins both are getting up there in age and may be past it but I really think that both can still have one more spectacular season.

Mbye is going to be a gun under however takes over

Klemmer is going to a top 3 prop with an offload

Jackson will excel even more

Lichaa will be a whole new player

RFM is going to have a breakout year

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marcus Mumbai,
Lichaa,
And to a lesser extent big klem Dogg.

Rfm will no doubt be a star, as will Francis and Danny f.

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopefully Dean pay will be coaching and if that happens a pre season camp really needs to happen too. Would be great for the team get them 100% fit and ready to dig in next season. Get the newcomers bonding with team and staff and hopefully pay and dymock can put some culture and fire into the players and club. I'm just that keen for next season. Win or lose next year won't matter to me the changes that are happening at the moment have got me pumped for 2018 and extra keen for 2019

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The funny thing is the last 2 years we have had the best nsw origin player. Yet they have not been dominant at all in first grade.

That's what happens when you play a prop at lock and a running second rower who never sees early ball.

I'm sure with proper structure you will see a more attractive style of play (doesn't mean we will get instant results). But with line depth and players running to the line with options I'm sure we will trouble opposition teams more then we have in the past.

The 2 biggest improves under a new coach would have Been graham and las actually. But we both know what happened there......
Never a truer word spoken. Klemmer is NOT a lock and the only time we saw JJ make an impact with the ball was the last three weeks of the competition when the playbook was effectively scrapped....

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
RFM
Huge potential with great footwork and offloading ability. Needs to lock down a spot on the left edge.

Lichaa (if he stays)
It's now obvious we've never seen his full potential in first grade. Allow him to play to his strengths (running) and I think with Woods, Klemmer and hopefully Tolman at lock they will provide a very strong middle third defensively.

Mbye
Release the shackles and let him play what's infront of him. Would love to see him at fullback making full use of his pace / agility but that's highly doubtful.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They've forgotten what their natural game is.
It's going to take a lot of electrotherapy to bring these guys back from the retard side.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ALL OF THEM.

I am not expecting a rebuilding year next season. These guys have been together for over 6 years with some ok signings and playing a more expansive game like the last three this year we will see ourselves back in top 8.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
ALL OF THEM.

I am not expecting a rebuilding year next season. These guys have been together for over 6 years with some ok signings and playing a more expansive game like the last three this year we will see ourselves back in top 8.
That's what I'm expecting honestly.

Our main concern is fullback everywhere else we are average/above average at least

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tolman will surprise you next year

bookmark this post.
i think we'll see more value in tolman now that grahams gone. There wasn't really room for two workhorse style forwards

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Long long time ago mate don't really remember. Did watch him but don't remember him much

Do remember he was a hard runner though
It was a while ago but he was one of the most ineffective forwards at the dogs... He ran hard but always got belted but he was a workhorse. There was a time everybody was calling for him to be moved on, now everyone knows we probably wouldn't have won in 95 without him.

Tolman reminds me plenty of Gillies, stands up when it matters.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i think we'll see more value in tolman now that grahams gone. There wasn't really room for two workhorse style forwards
That look exactly the same... Must have been Hasler's ploy to have 2 Grahams on the field which is probably why he brought over Saunders... 2 klemmers too! Would have drove the other teams crazy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.