Which Players will be reinvigorated after Hasbeens departure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Which players are we expecting to be like a new signing next season now that the cancer and stranglehold structured garbage has left the club?

I'm expecting a different Mbye and Lichaa next season. For me these 2 improved massively the last 3 games of our season.

Expecting JJ and Klemmer to start offloading more and JJ to run some more lines

I'm even willing to see if Eastwood goes better under a different coach, if he doesn't leave us @Gotenks

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think /hope whoever takes over will play the guys where they best suit the team. And hope that if the player does not perform, drop them and bring someone else in that wants to be there.
Interesting times ahead, just not sure if it will be what everyone thinks.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It really all depends on the next coach.

If its a good coach the players will have no option other than to be re-invigorated & perform otherwise theyll be shown the door.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The funny thing is the last 2 years we have had the best nsw origin player. Yet they have not been dominant at all in first grade.

That's what happens when you play a prop at lock and a running second rower who never sees early ball.

I'm sure with proper structure you will see a more attractive style of play (doesn't mean we will get instant results). But with line depth and players running to the line with options I'm sure we will trouble opposition teams more then we have in the past.

The 2 biggest improves under a new coach would have Been graham and las actually. But we both know what happened there......

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing how mbye develops, I think this is a make our break year for him! We know he can talk his way through any situation, but not having hasler will give us insight on who's really to blame for his past performances.. otherwise, I think most player will improve.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Feastwood should fucking retire, bloody blob.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaa no brainer.

Seriously I was rubbing my eyes the last few games wondering who this **** was wearing the number 9 and carving it up.

The tats and the tan told me it was Lichaa but damn, where was this for the last few years?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lichaa no brainer.

Seriously I was rubbing my eyes the last few games wondering who this **** was wearing the number 9 and carving it up.

The tats and the tan told me it was Lichaa but damn, where was this for the last few years?
That's why I got happy when we signed him.

Believe it or not we haven't seen his best in the blue and white.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping mbye....

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm just hoping Des ball hasn't been implemented too badly into their brains and they'll be able to start playing footy naturally.

Reactions: DT

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Which players are we expecting to be like a new signing next season now that the cancer and stranglehold structured garbage has left the club?

I'm expecting a different Mbye and Lichaa next season. For me these 2 improved massively the last 3 games of our season.

Expecting JJ and Klemmer to start offloading more and JJ to run some more lines

I'm even willing to see if Eastwood goes better under a different coach, if he doesn't leave us @Gotenks
Started reading your post and Eastwood was strangely the first that came to mind. Perhaps thats only because he cant get any worse. But, to be fair, he has had some good seasons with us, and if we cant move him on then id love to see him get back to his best. I think we have a good crop of young forwards coming through, so i guess it will be good having some ild heads like him around the place.
But i really think Mbye and Lichaa (surely he will re-sign) will be the big improvers. Hopefully Monty and Brenko can come on in leaps and bounds too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm just hoping Des ball hasn't been implemented too badly into their brains and they'll be able to start playing footy naturally.
That's the biggest thing, it could take a while to break these habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.