Where is Reni?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Well this thread has reached new lows.

He has a back injury that he got in his first NSW Cup game for us. He's a day to day prospect at the moment.

And he started out in NSW Cup because he was coming off a double groin injury. The back thing is connected to the groin thing.

This guy is passionate about our club and would do anything to win us a premiership again. He's in the blue and white and the fans should support him.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well this thread has reached new lows.

He has a back injury that he got in his first NSW Cup game for us. He's a day to day prospect at the moment.

And he started out in NSW Cup because he was coming off a double groin injury. The back thing is connected to the groin thing.

This guy is passionate about our club and would do anything to win us a premiership again. He's in the blue and white and the fans should support him.
I wish him a speedy recovery!

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I still think he has something to offer & I'm sure in due time he will show everyone that he is still a true Bulldog. For people to say he has nothing & offers zilch I seriously think you have him confused with someone else, if he is fit at this point he still has plenty to offer the club IMO - give him a fair go.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Am a long time kennel member and this is my first post. May have meant to be lit hearted but that's just plain wrong no matter which way you look at it. This crap should be deleted.
I don't think there are any mods online at the moment,
It will be deleted for sure,
I just hope it's deleted sooner rather than later,
I'd hate for Reni to see it,
You never know what could tip someone over the edge,

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reni needs to play well & push for a spot. I still think he has something to offer.

sedgy13

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'll lighten up when u delete your pissweak comment. Not that it has anything to do with it but I don't have a problem with the reni signing. Apart from the fact that I like the guy, he's experienced, versatile and cheap. His form for parra was decent and yet nowhere near the level he can get to again in this team. I'm not saying he'll get a spot any time soon but injuries and suspensions mean we may need another forward/centre/FE/hooker etc without breaking the bank. Reni fits that bill and he loves the club. I fully believe that.
Unless we are decimated by injury or suspension he'll retire in NSW cup. We've got Kaw and Eastwood to come back and Burr Perret Minute would all be before him. Cant see him getting a run and honestly at this stage of his career offers us very little

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Am a long time kennel member and this is my first post. May have meant to be lit hearted but that's just plain wrong no matter which way you look at it. This crap should be deleted.
Yup, delete post and move on!!! Back in jury's are shit you can't even tie ur laces if bad enough then all of a sudden gone!!!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I doubt its a comment with real malice to it. A real foot in mouth moment.

But yes, below the belt & must be deleted!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unless we are decimated by injury or suspension he'll retire in NSW cup. We've got Kaw and Eastwood to come back and Burr Perret Minute would all be before him. Cant see him getting a run and honestly at this stage of his career offers us very little
Thats fair enough.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I am sure he had no bad intentions,
Deleting and a bunch of red thumbs is all that's required as punishment for bad judgment.
It was clearly a joke gone wrong,
Im sure it was just a joke but if the media get hold of it, its not a good look. Stupid comments have made the papers before.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
cleaned and deleted sorry, just didn't need that sort of stuff posted on here fellas.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
yep I get all that but we signed him for cheap. he's not a frontrower and can play in the backline. rather cover our ass and give the guy a home at the same time than bag a bloke who just loves the club.

sedgy13

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yep I get all that but we signed him for cheap. he's not a frontrower and can play in the backline. rather cover our ass and give the guy a home at the same time than bag a bloke who just loves the club.
We have one of the slowest backlines in the NRL already if he play's in the backs this year we are f#@%ed. As for a bloke that loves the club from what ive seen here he's tried to sue the club then pisses on us when we gave him a life line earlier in the year. I get it that maybe he's one of your all time favs or a mate or something but really money would of been better spent elsewhere imo

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
We have one of the slowest backlines in the NRL already if he play's in the backs this year we are f#@%ed. As for a bloke that loves the club from what ive seen here he's tried to sue the club then pisses on us when we gave him a life line earlier in the year. I get it that maybe he's one of your all time favs or a mate or something but really money would of been better spent elsewhere imo
sometimes life gets in the way

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cheers for cleaning up the comments tonee.

He's earned himself 2 days ban for that effort. Disgraceful comment and not on at all.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He's earned himself 2 days ban for that effort. Disgraceful comment and not on at all.
Should be permanent if you ask me. Suicide is a fukd up thing to joke about and not something that our forum should be associated with

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Question:

If I post a comment that is meant to be a joke but it has gone too far (foot in mouth type) I can edit it right? But once someone quotes it can I still change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.