What are you going to spend your $200 million on?

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bingo, that's why I'll rent out an island afterwards to dry out for us lol, but who am I kidding we still be pounding, whiskey, beer and gin , just with lobsters oysters and prawns , and high end hookers, @Mr 95% I know you not the biggest seafood fan so I'll import the finest kobe beef for you and personal chef .
now ya talking...whats the sayn - here for a good time not a long time!

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
If you are looking for a Personal Chef, Olivia Tiedemann has the sass for you lot.

Olivia Tiedemann (@oliviatied) • Instagram photos and videos

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Fuck I’m wasting so much money on this form of stupid gambling. $30 something bucks for a mega pic just to hear two people took home a whopping $100 million each one man from Victoria and a lucky person from Newcastle

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you are looking for a Personal Chef, Olivia Tiedemann has the sass for you lot.

Olivia Tiedemann (@oliviatied) • Instagram photos and videos
shes hot!! Allllll-a-board!!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bingo, that's why I'll rent out an island afterwards to dry out for us lol, but who am I kidding we still be pounding, whiskey, beer and gin , just with lobsters oysters and prawns , and high end hookers, @Mr 95% I know you not the biggest seafood fan so I'll import the finest kobe beef for you and personal chef .
Southy you are a magnificent BBQer .. I’ll be happy with your cooking!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If I win I'm going to tell the whole world about, make it my shout and if you ask for a lend?
Sure, why not?
Rich people love handing their money to poor people!
That's the exact way the rich stay rich!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There were 2 winners, it's only $100m each.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Would you go into work today? Realistically none of this I’d ring up and say get fucked or I’d close my business and fire everyone ect ect and who would you tell as in no one which obviously is smart or could you not resist telling your brother or sister or something. Do you tell your kids? Or just say we won some money?

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Would you go into work today? Realistically none of this I’d ring up and say get fucked or I’d close by business and fire everyone ect ect and who would you tell as in no one no obviously but could you not resist telling your brother or sister or something.
Well I wouldn't quit because I like my job, but I'd probably do things a little differently to suit me and if it results in my getting fired, who cares. I'd definitely give away at least half of it family, friends, and those who could really use it - and we all know a lot of them. I couldn't hold onto that much money without sharing it, I mean if you win $100 million, giving away $1 million to someone might change their life yet not change yours considering you'd still have $99 million. But yeah at least $50 million would go to others.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't even pack a TOTY in FIFA from 2k+ packs yet I've seen people angry today because they didn't win millions :tearsofjoy:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All I can say is it would have been nice to have had the chance to look after yourself and your family and friends as you deemed fit while also falling into a permanent holiday. Maybe the permanent holiday isn't your thing and it gives you the capital to start the business of your dreams. But it'd basically be the seeds of an incredible life.