What are you going to spend your $200 million on?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Powerball is up there and it’s obviously a waste of money but when you do win the $100 mil what’s it going on? Who gets some money? Do you buy a Ferrari like a dickhead or get a nice humble car do you tell people and where do you move? I think I’ve created a thread about this previously but it’s a fun topic to think about.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I would tell everyone that I won a bit of money because people are going to know when you buy a $5 million dollar house but not until a month or two or more later after I had seen a professional lotto winner’s lawyer (they do exist) and then actually fuck knows. Go on a holiday.

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Telling no one and heading to the ashes
I’ve actually said a similar thing sports tourism when you can afford it with that money would be awesome. So Super Bowl stay in a nice place and experience that watch Barcelona play see the Monaco GP go to a Yankees game go to a Celtics game go watch a West Indies game in Barbados see Indianapolis 500 go watch golf at St Andrew’s tennis at Wimbledon. Wrestle mania in Vegas or where ever, sumo in Japan. Would be a mad way to spend it.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Buy a house for my sister's and their kids, move my Folks to where they want to live too. Maybe buy one or two houses in desirable locations where I could take tests between adventures and have visitors.

After that I'd maybe buy a LandCruiser and do my round Australia trip I've been wanting to do for years. Follow that up by touring other places in the world. I don't want massive luxury, I want adventure.

While I was touring the world I'd invest the money so it just builds. About half the interest generated would be going to family, I think 10% would keep me happy and able to continue with chasing adventure. I'm afraid that I'd be very quiet about telling people about my win.

I'd basically love to distribute enough to my immediate family to ensure that they could pursue leisure if they wanted to or build wealth of their own if that was their preference. But I'd be very clear on the fact that the plan would be to give out on a yearly basis, if they blew it in a month,that's their problem not mine.

Last edited:

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Be the new Uncle Nick for the Bulldogs with brown paper bags galore.

Payne Haas "I really like what the Bulldogs are doing, I'm happy to play for $200K, for me it's not about the money"
Nathan Cleary - "I wanted a new challenge, I think the Dogs provide that, my $300K is fair given what we are trying to achieve"
Dylan Edwards - "I go where Nathan goes, and admit I'm not quite the calibre of player he is so am happy with this $150K contract"

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I win $100m I might go get a BYD atto3? With its Atlas Batman tyres

Last edited:

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put it all on Adolfo carr first try scorer next game

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Charter an a830 have a road trip for the kennel which will more than likely involve hookers and whiskey. Then poop in every country
If you fly low enough you can do that without having to step foot in every country.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Buy a Scarlett Ferrari, a white Ferrari and a yellow Lamborghini

then drive them around to make people jealous, but I can’t tell them I won it on powerball, I’ll lie and say I’m a drug dealer and I kidnap people for ransom so at least they think I earned it