What are you going to spend your $200 million on?

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would get the $28 million apartment at the rocks and then invite people over to make them jealous
If you provide a comfy chair on the balcony with non stop beers .. the good stuff ...I will give you all the jealousy you require.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
$200 million

with that type of money I can become the kennel version of fauci, I guarantee I can get hacky and Doogie to go ivermectin ass to mouth, take ivermectin from Doogie’s ass to hackys mouth and then for a $600,000 bonus film them saying they are cured from covid and rodzilla was right all along

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Probably would only need $4.3m for that, if I had billions to spend each year I’d get people to say all kinds of things

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
$200 million

with that type of money I can become the kennel version of fauci, I guarantee I can get hacky and Doogie to go ivermectin ass to mouth, take ivermectin from Doogie’s ass to hackys mouth and then for a $600,000 bonus film them saying they are cured from covid and rodzilla was right all along
There's no such thing as covid, it's just the flu!
The vaccine which causes excess deaths is the real virus!

I'm sick of playing make believe with the sheeple.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$150 million…. Surely that gets me close to a house deposit so I can move to Sydney! …..don’t know how you fellas do it- must put some pressure on you and your families!

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
$150 million…. Surely that gets me close to a house deposit so I can move to Sydney! …..don’t know how you fellas do it!
If you can find someone who has badly raughted the Government you can practically steal their home!
Just go through people’s mail and when you find a guy who is in his 60’s and using 2-3 different surnames, you’re on a goldmine!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
$200 million woah. What’s the tax on that?

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
$200 million woah. What’s the tax on that?
I checked Google and we are not America.

In America they can take their lotto winnings in one lump sum and pay tax on it.
Or they can agree to claim it as instalments to lesser the taxes.

In Australia it goes like this according to a quick google search.

You're a lottery winner. Now you're probably wondering, is my prize taxable? In Australia, lottery winnings are classified as tax-free income....

My dad and uncle have both won 2nd division in lotto and Oz lotto.
I never once heard them bitch about being screwed by the tax man for not declaring their lottery winnings!

I'll ask them again later just to be sure?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know a guy who won first division in the early 90's.
His mistake was telling all his friends and family.
Everyone asked him for a loan.
Most people obviously never paid him back.

Last I know of him, he was living in a garage converted to a granny flat out west!

If anyone wins good money I advise you keep your lips sealed!

I won $6000 on keno last year.
I told my friends and family about it.
Everyone all said "your shout.'

And I'm poor again!
Next time. I'm not saying anything!
I'll change my name Miguel Sanchez and go disappear on the shores of Rio!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I want to be greedy & win the lot by myself.

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I checked Google and we are not America.

In America they can take their lotto winnings in one lump sum and pay tax on it.
Or they can agree to claim it as instalments to lesser the taxes.

In Australia it goes like this according to a quick google search.

You're a lottery winner. Now you're probably wondering, is my prize taxable? In Australia, lottery winnings are classified as tax-free income....

My dad and uncle have both won 2nd division in lotto and Oz lotto.
I never once heard them bitch about being screwed by the tax man for not declaring their lottery winnings!

I'll ask them again later just to be sure?
You are correct, lottery winnings are classified as tax free income.

But, anything you earn off the winnings, eg. bank interest, share dividends, etc. are taxable.
So, if you won $200m and stuck it in the bank for a few months until you decided what to do with it, the substantial interest you would earn is taxable.

It is why The Lott this week advised winners to seek financial advice.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You are correct, lottery winnings are classified as tax free income.

But, anything you earn off the winnings, eg. bank interest, share dividends, etc. are taxable.
So, if you won $200m and stuck it in the bank for a few months until you decided what to do with it, the substantial interest you would earn is taxable.

It is why The Lott this week advised winners to seek financial advice.
The reason our lottery is tax free is because everyone who buys tickets are contributing to the tax on it.

That's why lottery, especially Oz lotto and powerball are so expensive each game!

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry to inform you all ,I'm winning the fucking thing and the kennel world tour on the A380 will be happening.
@Mr 95% you have the most important task of screening the lady entertainment .
Was about to type similar but in a cruise liner for Mad Monday 2024...whats it gonna cost 50mil? Who cares caring is sharing and still plenty left for rehab.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was about to type similar but in a cruise liner for Mad Monday 2024...whats it gonna cost 50mil? Who cares caring is sharing and still plenty left for rehab.
Bingo, that's why I'll rent out an island afterwards to dry out for us lol, but who am I kidding we still be pounding, whiskey, beer and gin , just with lobsters oysters and prawns , and high end hookers, @Mr 95% I know you not the biggest seafood fan so I'll import the finest kobe beef for you and personal chef .