The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you sure managers are competent? I must question this as they are hiring useless supervisors and team leaders - and the managers are the source for them!
Given the recent EBA negotiations they've changed the way they promote. Now it's not based on intelligence, rather on blind loyalty to the company and the willingness of candidates to crap on those below them in the hierarchy. It's not a job that requires a huge amount of intelligence. So they've changed strategies. It just pisses me off that the people managers on the floor now have no problem solving skills. My comparison to the human centipede reflects the fact that the supervisors and team leaders now will stuck whatever shit from the managers ass to more quickly spread it upon their fellow workers.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whats the bill on this tax payer funded pretend investigation?
What are they investigating, bum sex or some dumb shit?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Whats the bill on this tax payer funded pretend investigation?
What are they investigating, bum sex or some dumb shit?
Well, that's another term I hate. The old "tax payers money" blah blah blah. Anything funded by the Government IS tax payers money FFS. EVERYONE is a tax payer, meaning EVERYONE (including those biggots in Government using it) are paying for it, technically. I just wish they'd stop using that term.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, that's another term I hate. The old "tax payers money" blah blah blah. Anything funded by the Government IS tax payers money FFS. EVERYONE is a tax payer, meaning EVERYONE (including those biggots in Government using it) are paying for it, technically. I just wish they'd stop using that term.
I just hate seeing the Government waste resources on myths when its a personal ethics issue.
They seem to want to micro manage people but the way they went about it breeds defiance, the pigs ended up evil.
The public don't want the bullshit and not a cent should be spent on it.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1) ***** who order too much food and can't finish, normally Asian women with seafood platters.
2) ***** who can't keep in their lanes, even diving corollas.
3) ***** who swerve out wide to make turns
4) ***** who leave 20mtr gaps at traffic lights, then they make the last bit of the orange light and leave you stranded
5) ***** who buy and heat pies in petrol stations after filling up leaving you in a que
6) ***** who make noise with spoons in yoghurt tubs, tins etc at work
7) Zee
Just to name a few

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1) ***** who order too much food and can't finish, normally Asian women with seafood platters.
4) ***** who leave 20mtr gaps at traffic lights, then they make the last bit of the orange light and leave you stranded
5) ***** who buy and heat pies in petrol stations after filling up leaving you in a que
7) Zee
Just to name a few
I get 2 to 7.

Bit curious on #1... is it the waste of food/resources you dislike?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
7) Zee
Just to name a few
Bad drivers in general shit me to tears. I usually have to put up with at least one or two people a week that slow to a crawl on corners but take overtaking lanes like they're trying to win a race. The other big one on my drive to work is that there's a big ass hill with overtaking lanes all the way up it. I leave a lot of space at the base of this hill to hit the hill at 110. Quite often if there's a truck with a car behind it th he car will pull out doing below 100 when I'm doing 110 making me fucking use my brakes because they don't look before changing lanes

Last edited:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm at Luna Park outdoor cafe and it's FREAKING FREEZING HERE FFS. We're here for some useless working team building gay day. FMD.
My work always does rah-rah fests at Luna Park. Most of the time they aren't that bad, I mean yeah they talk some shit and talk up how well they (senior leaders) have done but it gets us out of the office for half a day. We had Rosso hosting the most recent one, he was fairly funny.

What I hate though is when some manager at work does a pump up speech trying to fire people up like it will make them work better or something. I honestly do not know one person who enjoys fake positivity like that. But I guess I don't know any cult members.

Wahesh

Reaction score
My work always does rah-rah fests at Luna Park. Most of the time they aren't that bad, I mean yeah they talk some shit and talk up how well they (senior leaders) have done but it gets us out of the office for half a day. We had Rosso hosting the most recent one, he was fairly funny.

What I hate though is when some manager at work does a pump up speech trying to fire people up like it will make them work better or something. I honestly do not know one person who enjoys fake positivity like that. But I guess I don't know any cult members.
Well this was one of those full-day things. Normally I wouldn't mind, but I knew I would be walking into an ambush on Monday morning coming into the office with 1000 unread email messages. I was playing catch-up for most of the day!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People that don't even acknowledge the word privacy even exists.
If they want to bug houses, play the age guessing game in legit adult film then they should find another country, Communism is not welcome here.

Reaction score
7) Zee
Just to name a few

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought life was meant to be fun, delete the negative manipulators.
What happened to the lucky country, is it undeserved ?
Pretty hard to find the fun in 38-blot but I'm doing my best lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Winter. Women in the office are either wearing black stockings or pants to keep their legs warm. I WANT TO LOOK AT LEGS, DAMMIT!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Winter. Women in the office are either wearing black stockings or pants to keep their legs warm. I WANT TO LOOK AT LEGS, DAMMIT!
Yet the club sluts dont let winter get in the way of a gash flash lol