The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Those leftist faggots that attacked Andrew bolt and got raped. I would Thoroughly love to be ganged up on by those faggots.
Preach tolerance and acceptance yet gang up on people with different opinions.
That right there is definition of faggots

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Graffiti, those little dickheads that spray paint that scribble everywhere need a punch in the mouth, about time the Government got tough on it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hate it when people keep telling me I think I'm it, I am trying to be God, thinks he's king of Australia and all that shit, to me thats jealousy.
The Communist pigs started a war with me and I had to fight it.
I am just some guy at the end of the day and people are making themselves envious.
A Community with no privacy would self destruct, sex allegations don't belong in the public, its gutter tactics.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Train delayed. I hate train delays. I waited 30 mins for my train on Friday night WITHIN peak hour.
So happy I don't do trains anymore, sitting in traffic is crap but atleast I control my cars ac, stereo, how it smells and who's in it

What happened on Friday is out of our control a i drove pay Granville when it was happening

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How dare police establish a crime scene after someone has thrown themselves under a train.
How dare the police halt all trains through Granville whilst they collect parts of the body and place them in a body bag (hot tip: when a train hits a human body at speed, the body generally ends up all over the place).
Not all the time , knew this dude we called him crazy Seinfeld a petty crim that had his head stomped in jail and made him a bit retarded. He used to scab durries all day in front of the shops .
He called everyone paper heads ??? Anyways he didn't get a smoke one day so he abused everyone and said hes going to throw himself under a train.heard it all before cept 10minutes later sirens ahoy the silly **** done it but into a slowing down train so he got minced up lost a few limbs but lived.
His other 2 family members done the job right and went a few kms down the tracks .
They went the full splat .

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Train delayed. I hate train delays. I waited 30 mins for my train on Friday night WITHIN peak hour.
I remember when your train used to be delayed years ago state rail would actually apologise over the p.a system it didn't make you less angry though.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How dare police establish a crime scene after someone has thrown themselves under a train.
How dare the police halt all trains through Granville whilst they collect parts of the body and place them in a body bag (hot tip: when a train hits a human body at speed, the body generally ends up all over the place).
That's a bad way to end your life.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I remember when your train used to be delayed years ago state rail would actually apologise over the p.a system it didn't make you less angry though.
Apoligising enhanced the anger.

It turns out in this case it was due to a fatality. Sad that happened in this case :(

Wahesh

Reaction score
Sad that someone died as result. My question is how can something that happened at Granville effect services on the Revesby line when other services including MacArthur (which runs along the same stretch of track), remain to work unaffected?

Again, not taking a shot as someone died and it is a serious situation, I just don't know how complex our rail network is when an incident on the other side of our city can effect a completely remote line that has nothing to do with Granville/Parramatta.

A

Alexander the Great

Sad that someone died as result. My question is how can something that happened at Granville effect services on the Revesby line when other services including MacArthur (which runs along the same stretch of track), remain to work unaffected?

Again, not taking a shot as someone died and it is a serious situation, I just don't know how complex our rail network is when an incident on the other side of our city can effect a completely remote line that has nothing to do with Granville/Parramatta.
Revesby line is normally pretty good. The international airport can produce the goods some days

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
The entrapment game that is luggage limit when travelling abroad. I'm allowed 30kgs when flying to and from Europe, but the ***** hit you with a fee when you get there coz their weight limit is 23kgs. Fukken rort. And they can't be too concerned with weights coz they'll gladly take our money no matter how much we're over by.

Seriously these airlines need to somehow get together and work out a fair system.

Has anyone else had issues with this?

Wahesh

Reaction score
The entrapment game that is luggage limit when travelling abroad. I'm allowed 30kgs when flying to and from Europe, but the ***** hit you with a fee when you get there coz their weight limit is 23kgs. Fukken rort. And they can't be too concerned with weights coz they'll gladly take our money no matter how much we're over by.

Seriously these airlines need to somehow get together and work out a fair system.

I haven't, however what I don't get is that you can have 23 kgs of luggage, yet there's no limit to how fat a person is who can travel provided he can fit into the seat. So for the sake of luggage being over by 7 kgs, they would allow a fatty boomsticks who is 50 kgs overweight himself to travel without any excess fee.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Leaving Thailand I was surprised by having to pay a 500 baht departure fee. I was annoyed by that because of spent the last of my baht on trinkets to gift my family. It wasn't mentioned on the ticket.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
To get work I get a bus from Epping. I do not live in Epping, so I drive there and park somewhere nearish to the station in residential streets.

Every single day, I see a car parked here (l knew there would be one there on google maps)

So one week I was working later hours so parking is much less abundant. As I always see a car here as above, I parked there twice. TWICE. The second time I copped a fkn $260 odd fine for parking in a bus zone.

I was fuming, but copped it on the chin and paid it.

This isn't what annoys me though, what annoys me is that EVERY DAY there is another car there and I always look to see if that prick got a fine and I have not seen a single fine since I got done. FKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

After I got done I parked a bit up the road, and on one end of the street it has no stopping signs so that no one parks too close to the corner. On the other end of the street there is no such sign, so people park close to the curb (oh would you look someone is parked exactly where I parked that day on google maps)

I did this the day after my fine, and a nice lady told me she got fined for doing that. So I thanked her and went and parked somewhere else. AND EVERY DAY SINCE THEN I SEE PEOPLE DOING THE SAME AND NO ONE GETS FINED.

God damn selective council.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Leaving Thailand I was surprised by having to pay a 500 baht departure fee. I was annoyed by that because of spent the last of my baht on trinkets to gift my family. It wasn't mentioned on the ticket.
Bro that's only equivalent to $20 - not that much lol.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro that's only equivalent to $20 - not that much lol.
It's still annoying to be slugged with a fee you weren't told about which is basically the point I was responding to. At the time I had to leave the airport to find a compatible ATM to withdraw from too. Was a pain in the rear to find compatible ATM's over there since I banked with a credit union which in 2003 had limited partnerships with other internationally recognised banks. Laos was even worse. I had to cut short my stay there to go back to a Thai bank.