Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Robertson and Ox still can't ger starts lol. You'd think Ox would of got one by now considering he looked half decent when he came on against Manu

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully this gives the boys some confidence, finishing off chances for the first time in a while
That would be nice... can’t get much worse then what we have been in front of goal in the premier league this year... wasteful is the understatement of the century

On a side note Moscow & Sevilla level at half time... draw would be a good result for us

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just y couldn't one of these have been against United ffs

Good 2 c us put a few away tho

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
7 goals and a fucking clean sheet, about time.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That would be nice... can’t get much worse then what we have been in front of goal in the premier league this year... wasteful is the understatement of the century

On a side note Moscow & Sevilla level at half time... draw would be a good result for us
Sevilla got fucked in the 2nd half.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Top of the group with 2 of the 3 games left to be at Anfield. Surely we win the group from here

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Top of the group with 2 of the 3 games left to be at Anfield. Surely we win the group from here
I'd expect we win both games at home and at the very least draw away. Lallana should also be back so things are looking okay now.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully this win and the manner in which it came is the start of a decent run for us coming into Xmas. I'm hoping we can amass enough points and close to the pack and then look to strengthen the squad in the January transfer window.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It'll be a good game this weekend against Tottenham. Their confidence will be up aswell after drawing with Madrid

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Klopp should put Salah on the left and make him run at Aurier all first half, Aurier doesn't mind a few yellow or red cards and it would force him to lay off a bit in the second half which would give more room for Salah.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Klopp should put Salah on the left and make him run at Aurier all first half, Aurier doesn't mind a few yellow or red cards and it would force him to lay off a bit in the second half which would give more room for Salah.
I think Klopp will stick with our regulat front 3 for this match to try and build off last game. Only chance of Salah playing left is if Coutinho drops into midfield and we start Ox...i don't wanna start Ox lol.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we will see the same old shit tbh. Hendo back in the line up with gini and can in midfield. Robertson still getting stuck in reserves