Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ox was not needed and we paid overs for him . That 40 Million could have been included in the kitty for a defender . Hopefully Keita can come January but I'm not holding my breathe. But by January god knows how many points behind we will be.
Seriously though I looked at Shelvey and his distribution was much much better than Henderson's.
Gomez faster than Lovren and Matip? Hard to tell but if he is he should move to CB . Our defensive woes have not been rectified 5 years now. How Moreno gets to start baffles me.
I'm getting the feeling that we are just going to be a nuisance team. Cut points from the title contenders and the go and drop points ourselves to the Burnley's and Newcastle's of the league.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mohamed Salah scores a penalty in injury time to send Egypt to their first world cup since 1990

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sadio Mane out 6 weeks with a hamstring injury he got on international duty :/

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
0-0 when we should have won that name by 3 goals. Salah is so incompetent in front of goal it’s not funny. 2nd year in a row we have dominated Man Utd at Anfield but couldn’t put them away. 2nd year in a row Mourinho parks the bus.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mourinho had his team playing like bitches against us

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, Klopp knows how to boss Mourinho coached teams . It’s a shame we have players up front who cannot finish. Salah is starting to piss me off . He misses goals every week , goals that top rated players should be putting away.
That’s 3 matches against us now that Mourinho has played not to lose.
A 3-0 shoreline is a better reflection of the game and how it went. At one stage I think we had over 70% possession.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When we are not conceding cheap goals , we are struggling to put away goals that should be scored. Very frustrating. We totally outplayed Man Utd . Their only answer was to hold on and not concede by parking the bus. We looked the better team by far.
But as pointed out, our incompetence is as much to blame.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Salah is a freak but just needs to keep composure.

De Gea pulls off a bullshit save against us again.

Can wasting an opportunity.

We are fucked

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Salah is a freak but just needs to keep composure.

De Gea pulls off a bullshit save against us again.

Can wasting an opportunity.

We are fucked
Yep... Can’s miss was ridiculous!

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I doubt Salah will ever gain the composure he needs, like it or not his not the most intelligent player, whilst he makes heaps of good runs a lot of the time he runs straight into the defenders. He had the same issue at Basel, then Chelsea, then Roma and now Liverpool, he lacks that last touch he needs. Its good for me being a Man United fan but I can understand how frustrating it would be for you scousers.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
De Gea always plays the game of his life against us.

Klopp should've put Sturridge and Ox on earlier. Ox was very good once he came on. Had a lot of energy and put in some nice crosses

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Liverpool is a more frustrating team to follow than canterbury is ffs