Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We aren't winning shit with Klopp, need to look at other options.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I can't take anymore of this defense

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh fuck this team. The fuck am i doing staying awake at this time to watch these idiots play? Fucking shit *****.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
First time in my life I turn off a liverpool game at halftime.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dejan fucking Lovren is the first that needs to be sent packing. Sounding like a broken record but this guy isn’t even championship level. Wake up Klopp.
Screwed up putting all his eggs in one basket trying to sign VVD and didn’t look at other alternatives.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That Marco Silva guy from Watford will be a gun manager, Liverpool should have a good look at him.
I'll take anyone that actually wants to try and fix the defence! This is the worst it's ever been and Klopp has done nothing to try and fix it other than miss out on VVD.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would take Marco Silva at United, his only 40 and I’m sure he would be up for staying at a club for 10+ Years, he knows how to set a defense up and makes the attack so simple for the attackers that it is impossible for players like Mane and Salah to not score. He has managed some pretty average and below average sides in his career yet still has a 52% wining record.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope this is a wake up call for Klopp to never start Lovren again
Good luck with that . Klopp is coming across as a stubborn mule, and Lovren plays like one.

I would take Marco Silva at United, his only 40 and I’m sure he would be up for staying at a club for 10+ Years, he knows how to set a defense up and makes the attack so simple for the attackers that it is impossible for players like Mane and Salah to not score. He has managed some pretty average and below average sides in his career yet still has a 52% wining record.
A coach with a big future.
He coached Olympiacos in Greece and won them the title with relative ease playing some very good football. He beat Arsenal whilst coaching them, defeating them at the Emirates stadium for the CL. No small feat considering the roster differences.
He then went to Hull mid season and he nearly saved them from the drop. I think if he had gone there earlier he would have avoided them relegation.
Mourinho rates him highly also.
Apparently he is a very untrustworthy though, he was fired from Sporting after 1 season before moving to Greece due to “character issues”

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Klopp got us to finish higher than Man Utd and Arsenal last season. It's too early to sack him. He has 1 more summer transfer window to fix it or he's gone for me.

Lovren has removed LFC from his instagram bio. Hopefully he never plays another game again for us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Klopp got us to finish higher than Man Utd and Arsenal last season. It's too early to sack him. He has 1 more summer transfer window to fix it or he's gone for me.

Lovren has removed LFC from his instagram bio. Hopefully he never plays another game again for us.
He's made too big a mistake for me tbh. Our defence has only got worse and he continues to expose us defensively with his tactics. He created this mess and if he can't fix it quick smart i'd be dumping him. Hopefully this game caused something in him to snap and he will make changes.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have conceded the most Goals this far into the season since the mid 60’s I read online.

WTF Juergen?

SURELY 1 player was never the solution to our defensive woes....wake the fuck up!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good riddance. Not surprised either, the guy is not only a shit player but a major asshole. Spat the dummy and removed the LFC logo because his coach was critical of his poor performance .
We all remember how held Southampton to ransom to push the transfer through to us, hence why they boo him everytime he plays there.
Lovren even demanded a guaranteed starting spot at the last euros with Croatia . The coach couldn’t give him that guarantee and hence made himself unavailable. Major asshole .
Klopp should finish him off the way he did with Sakho.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Keita with another red card lol.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Suarez was biting other players to push his transfer to Barcelona. Keita is being more civil about it getting multiple red cards.