NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
lol Pacers lose and take the game ball for a guy who scored 1, then wonder why Giannis who just dropped 64 on them is hot?
Pacers were being bitches. They were making bullshit excuses about why they had the ball.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How good is a Coby White playing for the Bulls without Lavine there. Guys been a star. Finally seeing what he can do
Averages for December:

26.0 ppg, 6.4 apg & 6.6 rpg.

All-Star level numbers.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a game between the Warriors & Celtics!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Curry is too little is he Jaylen Brown? EAD

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Curry is too little is he Jaylen Brown? EAD
Jaylen Brown has been hot garbage this year.. The Celtics keep choking away big leads and can't close games..

For the Warriors Podziemski and Jackson-Davis (didn't realise he was Dale Davis' son!) have been massive sparks and could help turn around their season.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Jaylen Brown has been hot garbage this year.. The Celtics keep choking away big leads and can't close games..

For the Warriors Podziemski and Jackson-Davis (didn't realise he was Dale Davis' son!) have been massive sparks and could help turn around their season.
They couldn’t buy a bucket in OT. Sledging Curry really backfired. Yep definitely & Kuminga has improved out of sight. Hopefully Draymond gets his head right

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They couldn’t buy a bucket in OT. Sledging Curry really backfired. Yep definitely & Kuminga has improved out of sight. Hopefully Draymond gets his head right
I've always liked Kuminga. He's just needed consistent minutes. Ever since you guys benched Wiggins and played the young guys more you look way better. Klay has turned it around too. It'll be interesting to see if they can go on a run..

I think Draymond will always be Draymond though. :tearsofjoy:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I've always liked Kuminga. He's just needed consistent minutes. Ever since you guys benched Wiggins and played the young guys more you look way better. Klay has turned it around too. It'll be interesting to see if they can go on a run..

I think Draymond will always be Draymond though. :tearsofjoy:
I agree totally mate. I was getting sick of Klay but he’s turned it around. Draymond is such a valuable player, more than most realise but just does the dumbest shit haha

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I agree totally mate. I was getting sick of Klay but he’s turned it around. Draymond is such a valuable player, more than most realise but just does the dumbest shit haha
Warriors aren't winning the title this season. They should trade Klay & Draymond. Play the youngsters & go for it next season.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Warriors aren't winning the title this season. They should trade Klay & Draymond. Play the youngsters & go for it next season.
Everyone said the same thing the season before last too though. All fit & firing I actually think they are a stronger team than their last championship team

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Everyone said the same thing the season before last too though. All fit & firing I actually think they are a stronger team than their last championship team
No chance. They're 2 years older now & Wiggins has been terrible since the FInals. Nuggets, Wolves, Thunder & Clippers are all better this season. I give them 1% chance to win the title this season & that's only because Curry is the GOAT PG.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Without Tatum & Horford the Celtics destroy the Kings & have 5 players scoring 20+.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No chance. They're 2 years older now & Wiggins has been terrible since the FInals. Nuggets, Wolves, Thunder & Clippers are all better this season. I give them 1% chance to win the title this season & that's only because Curry is the GOAT PG.
think you’re both right. Warriors are better than they were in the championship year but the other teams are coming into their own AND have gotten better. Boston are a perfect example of this

it’s also becoming obvious that the warriors have issues with big teams, but tjd could finally put a change to this. It’s amazing that it’s taken Kerr this long to realise that a a real big / athleticism is a positive

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My Bucks are shitting on all-comers atm.
Freak and Dame are looking lethal. B.P has been great, Lopez is a mini Freak who can shoot 3’s and Khris is starting to show glimpses of pre-injury Khris.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My Bucks are shitting on all-comers atm.
Freak and Dame are looking lethal. B.P has been great, Lopez is a mini Freak who can shoot 3’s and Khris is starting to show glimpses of pre-injury Khris.
It's Bucks vs Celtics in the ECF.

Last edited: