NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
i said this last year, but I think lakers should have moved lebron instead of Russ. They could have re-signed Russ for cheap and put a team around he and AD.
looks like Ham will be scapegoated like Vogel and Russ were last 2 years
Lebron is finished, he puts up empty stats. Does not impact winning. Lakers should move both AD and Bron and reset
I actually agree with the Lebron empty stats thing. They just cannot shoot and they play shitty defense. They’ll struggle to reset first up as they spent crazy in the offseason on average players. Might be hard to get rid of straight away

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually agree with the Lebron empty stats thing. They just cannot shoot and they play shitty defense. They’ll struggle to reset first up as they spent crazy in the offseason on average players. Might be hard to get rid of straight away
yeah they're stuck with this group for at least this season.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Credit to the Raptors coach Rajakovic (clip in above link) for one of the all time rants and calling the NBA out on their bullshit and favouritism.

The Lakers shot 22 FTs in the 4th quarter at home.. The Raptors shot 2 FTs..

That's despite the fact that the Raptors scored 70 points in the paint. 20 more than the Lakers.

The Lakers shot 36 FT's for the game.. Raptors only 13.. Davis shot 14 by himself..

And LeBron said we didn't foul and they did. If there was that big a discrepancy against him he'd be crying for weeks..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wemby with a triple double in 20 minutes.. Within the next 2 years he'll be the best and most dominant player in the league. He's freakishly talented and his defensive ability puts him into another stratosphere..

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wemby with a triple double in 20 minutes.. Within the next 2 years he'll be the best and most dominant player in the league. He's freakishly talented and his defensive ability puts him into another stratosphere..
And spurs win!

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Credit to the Raptors coach Rajakovic (clip in above link) for one of the all time rants and calling the NBA out on their bullshit and favouritism.

That's despite the fact that the Raptors scored 70 points in the paint. 20 more than the Lakers.

The Lakers shot 36 FT's for the game.. Raptors only 13.. Davis shot 14 by himself..

And LeBron said we didn't foul and they did. If there was that big a discrepancy against him he'd be crying for weeks..
Almost half those FTs were intentional fouls by the raptors in the last couple minutes of the 4th qtr to simply extend the game as they were behind.
But I am keen to see how the NBA fines Darko after claiming the NBA are blatant cheats lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Almost half those FTs were intentional fouls by the raptors in the last couple minutes of the 4th qtr to simply extend the game as they were behind.
But I am keen to see how the NBA fines Darko after claiming the NBA are blatant cheats lol
Oh he'll get a massive fine. The thing is the Raptors had 70 points in the paint and 4 of their starters drive to the bucket and don't want to shoot, so for them to only get 2 FTs in the 4th is the problem when the Lakers get 22. It's impossible for the Lakers to have not fouled if they were calling the game fairly.

Let's not forget the 2002 Game 6 of Lakers vs Kings and the rort from the refs that game, so it's not like it hasn't happened before..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great game between the Celtics and Wolves. Good comeback from the Celtics

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bucks vs Celtics tomorrow… not looking forward to it, please Celtics blow us out so we’re one step closer to firing this horrible coach who dosent know how to utilise this team. Seriously who signs a rookie coach to a championship contender

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bucks vs Celtics tomorrow… not looking forward to it, please Celtics blow us out so we’re one step closer to firing this horrible coach who dosent know how to utilise this team. Seriously who signs a rookie coach to a championship contender
The Celtics.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Knicks & Raptors trade made both teams better. Good trade for both teams.

Knicks are 22-15 now & the 4th seeds. Have a chance to get the 2nd or 3rd seed.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Going to be an interesting trade deadline. I think the Knicks need more bench assets, a guy who can play the Quickley role and get buckets all over the court like a Brogdon to lead that second unit would go along way. I really hope we don’t get Dejounte Murray…

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

absolutely 100% well said. The free throw disparity is so blatant. I think this is how lakers were able to get to the conference finals last season. Someone like Reaves who goes hunting for fouls and initiating contact should not get rewarded every time he gets touched

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Clippers are 14-1 in the last 15 games Kawhi has played.. If he can stay healthy through the playoffs they can beat anyone..

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
grizzlies are cursed this season
Marcus smart out for 6 wks with injury