The chick on the ford ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I blame @Realist90 and his anti feminism campaign.... shes jumped on the femo bandwagon by making herself look like a right lezzer.
LMFAO.

@Realist90 and I both have that same phobia. A woman should be feminine and a woman. Us men don't need no woman to do the manly things for us. Let them do the feminine things like open their gaps, give us babies, raise those babies, and wash our socks!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LMFAO.

@Realist90 and I both have that same phobia. A woman should be feminine and a woman. Us men don't need no woman to do the manly things for us. Let them do the feminine things like open their gaps, give us babies, raise those babies, and wash our socks!
I don't get why females are offended to hear these things. Men don't see women lower if they do cooking and cleaning, have and raise babies. We respect them so much more.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Exactly. By the same token seeing my wife mowing the lawn will be the biggest ball breaker there is.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't get why females are offended to hear these things. Men don't see women lower if they do cooking and cleaning, have and raise babies. We respect them so much more.
Well that's the thing... someone has to test the latest cooking and cleaning ware.

I mean... if we didn't have woman how the hell would I know if a Dyson or a Miele vaccuum cleaner is the best choice for me?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well that's the thing... someone has to test the latest cooking and cleaning ware.

I mean... if we didn't have woman how the hell would I know if a Dyson or a Miele vaccuum cleaner is the best choice for me?
Personally I prefer to grow grass through the house and send a cow through to eat it down for me every second week.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hahaha, context! Well done

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You neverrrrr let the wifey mow the grass thats the one house job the man must do haha.
:|:anguished::fearscream:
*races out the back to take edger off wife falling over chairs and the dog in the process*

Nah she's done it a few times when I've been flat out at work and the yard looks like a jungle. Likewise the edges.

Gardening is something we both enjoy (although I much prefer flowers that are pretty and have some fragrance as it all adds to the ambience of a nice yard).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Mrs offered to mow the lawn once. After about 2 minutes she had mowed about 1% of the lawn. She stopped and asked if I could help with a difficult spot. As soon as I grabbed the mower she was inside watching TV.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The Mrs offered to mow the lawn once. After about 2 minutes she had mowed about 1% of the lawn. She stopped and asked if I could help with a difficult spot. As soon as I grabbed the mower she was inside watching TV.
Last time Mrs I did it she finished in record time... I was sceptical that the job would not be done to my high and exacting standards.. but surely enough it was pretty darn good!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I walked outside, and the missus was mowing, cutting something on the chop saw or welding.....instant hard-on.
Only if it was in a feminine/masculine way it could be a turn on, if it was dykey/feminist type way in which she conducted herself I would divorce on the spot. That's just me though

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
:|:anguished::fearscream:
*races out the back to take edger off wife falling over chairs and the dog in the process*

Nah she's done it a few times when I've been flat out at work and the yard looks like a jungle. Likewise the edges.

Gardening is something we both enjoy (although I much prefer flowers that are pretty and have some fragrance as it all adds to the ambience of a nice yard).
I'm also a poofta when it comes to flowers, I get so angry when they don't have a nice fragrance lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If I walked outside, and the missus was mowing, cutting something on the chop saw or welding.....instant hard-on.
Only if it was in a feminine/masculine way it could be a turn on, if it was dykey/feminist type way in which she conducted herself I would divorce on the spot. That's just me though

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm also a poofta when it comes to flowers, I get so angry when they don't have a nice fragrance lol
Well I'm a bit of a sad panda at the moment. Our rose garden (we have 3 fragrants: Good Samaritan, Golden Child, and Fearless) have been pruned back for winter. But the main rose (oldest of the 3) was over a 6 foot colorbond fence this season, so would be worth a few hundred. I'm also getting a harlequin rose soon that belonged to my (late) grandmother.

Carnations are still cranking, but I'm spewing as some are in the front yard and we are moving soon (so can't dig them out). When we move house hopefully we get the same sunlight and clay base as we have here as it's good for roses.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Seriously? I get the feeling the Mrs will think I'm lazy watching her do it and she'll go all feminist lesbian on me. Exact opposite to a hard-on!

Status
Not open for further replies.