The chick on the ford ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Re Trivago: @Hacky McAxe Why is it Trivago boy/man???
Re Toyota: She's dressed down heavily / made under in the ads a fair bit.

Re Ford Woman: She's probably already been named here.... She has Maori heritage thus her first name.

Photos are subjective...

upload_2017-6-23_12-2-35.png

upload_2017-6-23_12-3-7.png

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I wouldn't poke the Ford chick with a 10 ft poll. Goodness she's horrid. You can tell by the commercial she's trying to make out that she's hot, as if she's a powerful woman like Christina Hendricks in Mad Men of something FFS. She's just white trash.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't poke the Ford chick with a 10 ft poll. Goodness she's horrid. You can tell by the commercial she's trying to make out that she's hot, as if she's a powerful woman like Christina Hendricks in Mad Men of something FFS. She's just white trash.
You don't like her 'cause she has a small butt

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
She's not on an ad (music video as she's a singer), and I'm not a fan of inked up chicks... but Skylar Grey is hot.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe Music helped me out of some really dark places in my life, and Papa Roach were one of those bands that were almost therapy at that time.
I loved Papa Roach when they started. They had some great songs. Even if most were about suicide. Heard them at Soundwave a few years back and they've become 10 levels of suck

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I loved Papa Roach when they started. They had some great songs. Even if most were about suicide. Heard them at Soundwave a few years back and they've become 10 levels of suck
I've got the new PR album. It's actually not bad and better than their past few releases. Kinda a bit from the past, and a bit from their new stuff. Nothing on Infest though.
Periscope is a bit of an interesting song... very easy listening, but lyrically quite deep.
"Periscope is inspired by love and being loved and the realization that sometimes you might not be worth being loved, and the struggle within that—how much work it takes to make things work."

Yeah although blowing the dick of suckdom at the moment is Linkin Parks new album... it's like they purposefully wrote a stinker to see the reaction.

That said .. it depends how deep someone takes music. Is it just the vocals, or the rhythm, or the lyrics (songwriter), or all of the above.

Linkin Park used to write some great lyrics (ditto Jacoby from PR), but these days Linkin Park co-write with others.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I prefer the brunette in the Ultratune ad tbh

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That's Parnia Porsche. She was hanging around with that Candyman douchebag a while back.

She looks very different without makeup and a push up bra.

She's a boxer and is sponsored by Ultra Tune as well as being a brand ambassador.

upload_2017-7-7_22-23-52.png

and check this out (skip to the end)..
Old mate doesn't know where to look :D

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hot and a hard **** lol love it.

PS even without make up she is still hotter than the Ford and trivago mutts.

Status
Not open for further replies.