Stephen Crichton

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Why you laughing Marley? Guy is worth every cent even if he plays center.
He always laughs at other comments, if he hasn't thought of it 1st his next play is just to laugh and act like a know it all..when he feels stupid he changes his name and starts a new agenda. George romanous is still looking for him lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
My read is he is a good player.

But I know doggs.
We will use him in an unfamiliar position and he will stumble

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So you think he's ordinary, hasn't had a good season and wasn't great tonight?

What's your issue with the signing? The money? The player? Or just the vibe of the thing?
I think he's good but massively overrated. He has had the easiest job in the world at the Panthers and has only ever experienced success as a footballer. How anyone can believe he is going to turn things around is beyond me. He isn't established as a fullback and as a centre there's only so much he can do in a side like ours. He s basically going to lose more games in one season with us than his entre career. I can see this coming from a mile a way and like I said so many on here just haven't learnt.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think he's good but massively overrated. He has had the easiest job in the world at the Panthers and has only ever experienced success as a footballer. How anyone can believe he is going to turn things around is beyond me. He isn't established as a fullback and as a centre there's only so much he can do in a side like ours. He s basically going to lose more games in one season with us than his entre career. I can see this coming from a mile a way and like I said so many on here just haven't learnt.
I'm still uncertain about how he goes at fullback but if he plays centre he's shown the last few years and especially this year that he has great leadership qualities and makes game changing plays in attack and defence.

So I think he's less of a risk because of how hard he competes on every play.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
After watching that game I’ll take as much panther as we can get, they are winners and know what it takes , fuck the idiots on here. There is a very good reason Gus talks up the panthers and we witnessed it tonight. I don’t give a fuck where they play critter he’s a champion.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm still uncertain about how he goes at fullback but if he plays centre he's shown the last few years and especially this year that he has great leadership qualities and makes game changing plays in attack and defence.

So I think he's less of a risk because of how hard he competes on every play.
And Burton was the best centre in the game at Penrith and forced Crichton to the right edge yet look at him with us, can barely make a damn tackle lol. You guys keep underestimating the Panther system and their chemistry. I can't be arsed anymore, we will all see next year.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And Burton was the best centre in the game at Penrith and forced Crichton to the right edge yet look at him with us, can barely make a damn tackle lol. You guys keep underestimating the Panther system and their chemistry. I can't be arsed anymore, we will all see next year.
I get what you're saying. But Burton was always an average defender who was hidden in the centres. At 5/8th he's being exposed more. Whereas Critta plays way harder and has way better technique..

Obviously the culture/lack of we've had and whether Ciraldo can coach this team to its potential now is the main question.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a beast and I think a great get. But I don’t blame the skeptics we all have severe trust issues with big signings

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No shit what a player, he’s an elite athlete, always has been. Fast / strong/ agile as fuck. And we’ve got him in the blue an white. I’ve always wanted him in the blue an white, said it a year or so back. And we are very lucky to have him. Amazing.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You will be at least somewhat correct. Dogs are still way off the pace. Turning that around is still going to take a lot. Getting people from the system that has now won 3 in a row is the most likely way of achieving that, and Gus has been doing that since before Panfers got their 2nd GF win, let alone their 3rd.

I'd rather be spending 700k on Crichton than $450k on Sound system Lewis.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Miss Averillo much? (Had to throw that in lol)

He will bring a winning culture to the team. I don't expect him to clutch our games. He's a winner!

Look forwards and not backwards, champ