Squad is as much to blame as Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If the squad hired the coach, chose him to coach the games, then told him which plays to use, then I'd agree with you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It does not matter which coach or attacking structure they can place at the club the two halves are just not good enough to execute it. We are where we deserve with this squad
That's true, but the coach is the one who consists with the halves that aren't working then publicly claims that they're doing a good job.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's true, but the coach is the one who consists with the halves that aren't working then publicly claims that they're doing a good job.
Yep only one simpleton would put those two together. He deserves to fall in his sword for it

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des has ruined Mbye's career trying to make him a half back.
He just isn't that good tbh. I thought he was going to be, but I don't buy into the "the structures ruined him". He just isn't good enough. If the structures are so bad then why was it we were in the top four with four games to go? I don't like them but they get used to much as a crutch in this forum.

If the team or player goes shit it's an automatic "Hasler structures" fault. Where in reality it's probably a bit of both. Mbye imo isn't that good. I saw him under the current aussie coach and he looked as shit as ever.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has heaps of potential as a player but not at half back. The coach and the club are not helping him develop further as a player in order to reach his potential.
He's also limited by the other half that he plays with. There's no genuine cohesion between them.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Accept the fact that quality players do not want to be coached by Supercoach. Recruitment will never improve whilst he is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.