Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You have anger and hate issues, don't hate that people can buy a Rolex because they can afford it. I guess the successful people, businessmen and women, actors and actresses, sporting people and stars are fuckwits... yes, I understand your stupid single minded argument.

They should all wear cheap watches because its does the same function, tell the time. Just like a Toyota and Lambo, they both have 4 wheels and a steering wheel.

Dumb arguement, just a hater.
HEY! I love you Uce but don't you dare mention Lambo and Toyota in the same sentence.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
HEY! I love you Uce but don't you dare mention Lambo and Toyota in the same sentence.
Agreed. Lambos are useless. Try to take them off roading and they end up in a burning pit. That's how I lost my last 3 Lambos.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I agree but I can’t afford and rolex yet and I like the tags allways have and allways will

Face it! if someone gave you a choice to pick a Tag or a Solid gold Rolex watch, I know you will be pick the gold rollie and don't lie.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Can I ask what your life style is that you need a smart watch

Not having a go just curious

Depends on the users needs... i’d Appreciate a smart watch more than a mechanical as it is better for my lifestyle

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I pretty much have the same thing as CEO. As I mentioned earlier, I get roughly 200 notifications every day. That's not including social media notifications as I have those on silent. Meetings, emails, messages, etc. Try pulling your phone out 9f your pocket every few seconds to check if the most recent notification is urgent or not.

Its also handy while I'm doing work. Can answer my phone on my watch, change music tracks, etc. But mainly for notifications. Plus the fitness tracking stuff is handy.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I don’t have a smart watch, but like hacky said above, when you receive loads of communications/notifications it’s easier to view on your watch as opposed to your phone. It helps you keep on top of schedules appointments etc. just easier to get an overview of your day and week.

Another reason smart watches are good is health tracking.

They are the only two reasons I would buy one tbh. And when you have an iPhone etc it all syncs up and works together which is nice.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Man if I had a Lambo, I would sell it and with the dough buy:

• Toyota Hilux 4x4 Duel Diesel
  • Toyota Tundra 4x4 Duel Diesel
  • Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Duel Diesel
  • Toyota FJ Cruiser
  • Ford F150 Raptor 4x4
  • Dodge Ram 4x4
As you can tell I'm a man who likes my big trucks!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Man if I had a Lambo, I would sell it and with the dough buy:

• Toyota Hilux 4x4 Duel Diesel
  • Toyota Tundra 4x4 Duel Diesel
  • Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Duel Diesel
  • Toyota FJ Cruiser
  • Ford F150 Raptor 4x4
  • Dodge Ram 4x4
As you can tell I'm a man who likes my big trucks!
Dodge Ram for sure!!! Those things are a beast. Drove one when we were in Texas (the 1500) a few years ago & it was the most fun I have had driving a car in a long time

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Dodge Ram for sure!!! Those things are a beast. Drove one when we were in Texas (the 1500) a few years ago & it was the most fun I have had driving a car in a long time
I agree. They look absolutely beautiful too for a big ute. 8 cylinders of raw muscle!

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
SoOoOoOoO on a side note, i am kinda leaning towards the Samsung Gear S3, unless the S4 is released before Christmas.

I had a chat to my IT guy (Apple Fan Boy) he said he loved it when he used it (He trialled it at a previous role) this coming from an Apple guy i thought was a good recommendation.

Any bad things about it that you know of

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Peeps,

I am torn.

What should i go for.

Nixon Smart Watch or Samsung Gear S3 (The New Sport Version looks weird)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Peeps,

I am torn.

What should i go for.

Nixon Smart Watch or Samsung Gear S3 (The New Sport Version looks weird)
Depends what you are after.

The S3 works best if you have a Samsung phone. Nixon uses Android Wear while Samsung uses Tizen. Android wear (Nixon) has more apps available and has Google voice control while Samsung has Samsung chat which is pretty crap compared to Google voice. Samsung is more streamlined. Samsung has a longer battery life. Both have sports tracking but their sports tracking is no where as good as the Garmin.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed. Lambos are useless. Try to take them off roading and they end up in a burning pit. That's how I lost my last 3 Lambos.
Plus they are useless over speed humps, which my neighbourhood is full of...

Status
Not open for further replies.