Smart Watches

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I got a tag it tells the time and date

It’s pretty smart

Honestly get a nice watch like a tag or whatever you like you will appreciate it more then a smart watch. Look at your old phones you don’t care about them same as a smart watch in a few years
Depends on the users needs... i’d Appreciate a smart watch more than a mechanical as it is better for my lifestyle

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely making big it from gold instead of stainless doesn’t justify a 2000% increase.
Face it. They’re rediculously, deliberately overpriced, so only rich fuckwits can afford them, thereby perpetuating the myth that they are something special.
Why are you mad and calling rich people fuckwits?

Whats the difference between a Toyota and Lambo? you're ignoring the question because my question is exactly the same as your stupid argument.

Its okay that you may not afford one and perhaps jealous, but dont be a hater that rich people can afford them, as a matter of fact you don't even have to be rich to own one, just hard work and appreciating a time piece.

Face it! if someone gave you a choice to pick a Tag or a Solid gold Rolex watch, I know you will be pick the gold rollie and don't lie.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Face it! if someone gave you a choice to pick a Tag or a Solid gold Rolex watch, I know you will be pick the gold rollie and don't lie.
100%.
I’d sell it and put the money on my mortgage.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL fully ignoring my question

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
why are you mad and calling rich people fuckwits?

Whats the difference between a Toyota and Lambo? you're ignoring the question because my question is exactly the same as your stupid argument
I’m not mad.
I just fail to see the value.
At least with a Lambo, you know it’s gonna be faster, handle better, more fun to drive, more involving and be engineered more thoroughly.
With a Rolex, it can’t do any more than a tag (or a fucken g shock for that matter) but has an astronomical price tag.
For me, you’d have to be a fuckwit to spend that kind of money on a bracelet that tells the time.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not mad.
I just fail to see the value.
At least with a Lambo, you know it’s gonna be faster, handle better, more fun to drive, more involving and be engineered more thoroughly.
With a Rolex, it can’t do any more than a tag (or a fucken g shock for that matter) but has an astronomical price tag.
For me, you’d have to be a fuckwit to spend that kind of money on a bracelet that tells the time.
You have anger and hate issues, don't hate that people can buy a Rolex because they can afford it. I guess the successful people, businessmen and women, actors and actresses, sporting people and stars are fuckwits... yes, I understand your stupid single minded argument.

They should all wear cheap watches because its does the same function, tell the time. Just like a Toyota and Lambo, they both have 4 wheels and a steering wheel.

Dumb arguement, just a hater.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You have anger and hate issues, don't hate that people can buy a Rolex because they can afford it. I guess the successful people, businessmen and women, actors and actresses, sporting people and stars are fuckwits... yes, I understand your stupid single minded argument.

They should all wear cheap watches because its does the same function, tell the time. Just like a Toyota and Lambo, they both have 4 wheels and a steering wheel.

Dumb arguement, just a hater.
So if you’re famous, you have to wear a $60000 watch ?
Why don’t you buy a Casio and spend $60000 on your kids ?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So if you’re famous, you have to wear a $60000 watch ?
Why don’t you buy a Casio and spend $60000 on your kids ?
Another stupid argument, you don't have to be famous, you don't have to wear an expensive watch, they choose too, its a choice because they can, not because they are a fuckwit as you have pointed out twice.

Dumb argument. Just stop, because you're looking like a real hater now.

In fact, why don't you wear the casio instead of the Tag or Tissot you have. Same same just cheaper

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Another stupid argument, you don't have to be famous, you don't have to wear an expensive watch, they choose too, its a choice because they can, not because they are a fuckwit as you have pointed out twice.

Dumb argument. Just stop, because you're looking like a real hater now.

In fact, why don't you wear the casio instead of the Tag or Tissot you have. Same same just cheaper
Thinking something is someone is foolish for spending astronomical amounts of money on a watch, isn't hating its common-sense.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we need a financial planning thread called "How to not blow all your money on a watch"

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thinking something is someone is foolish for spending astronomical amounts of money on a watch, isn't hating its common-sense.
Thinking that rich people are fuckwits is foolish, for spending astronomical amounts of money on something they can afford is hating, not common-sense.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
People are free to do whatever they want with their money. Personally I think spending a ridiculous amount of money on a watch is just self-centred, vain stupidity but people can do whatever they want.

I could understand buying an expensive car though. It's generally more comfortable, has better shit in it, and you know when you finally grow a set of balls you're going to take it to an empty stretch of road and fully open it up.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thinking that rich people are fuckwits is foolish, for spending astronomical amounts of money on something they can afford is hating, not common-sense.
Ok, Then I'm definitely hating.

Status
Not open for further replies.