Round 2 - Dogs Vs Roosters - Team and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah don't know why Gould is being positive, he hates us at the best of times.
No, terrible. Fox commentators saying we need halves.
Roosters were simply complacent. Knew they had it in the bag and switched off, just like Titans last week.

kirk buttercup

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bit of fight in this team. Holding on to the ball and kicking needs to improve fast, really need to learn how to catch the ball on the wings, every team is gonna go after that.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Bad luck, scoreline flattered us a bit.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter about our style of play or how hard we tackle it's all for nothing when we don't have a kicking game....it's not a poor kicking game we just don't have one.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously if Des wants his job he needs to put MBye in reserve grade! Has not offered anything in attack he cannot stand second man deep on his heels teams spot him and stop it so quick!
We are so very clunky!! I thought the forwards went ok but seriously have a look at the opposition halves and how they get the ball moving forward and move off the back of quick play the balls.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
you know what , it is fucken kills me when ***** like fittler and gould feel sorry for us.

never happened before, but things are different now...we are weak as piss.
I watched it on fox. What did they say?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you know what , it is fucken kills me when ***** like fittler and gould feel sorry for us.

never happened before, but things are different now...we are weak as piss.
Yeah it's got to that point where they don't love to hate us. They're just..... feeling sorry for us. And us as the mighty bulldogs will eat that sympathy up and come out with excuses using pc antics.

beaudean

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can't believe we lost but no matter what people say on here we do look like a better side this might tech des to have a outside back on the bench

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched it on fox. What did they say?

gould was making excuses, sounds like he reads the kennel. saying dogs fan should be proud as this is a different dogs team for previous year , blah blah

Fittler said he feels sorry for dogs cos player had to play out of position due to injuries and shit.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Home game next week in NZ against the Warriors.

Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.