Round 2 - Dogs Vs Roosters - Team and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
gould was making excuses, sounds like he reads the kennel. saying dogs fan should be proud as this is a different dogs team for previous year , blah blah

Fittler said he feels sorry for dogs cos player had to play out of position due to injuries and shit.
They don't feel sorry for us, they want to keep hasler as our coach

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On the one hand our attack looks good but now the defence is showing major weakness. No more Perrett and the same problem still exists just lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not the players fault there isn't a back on the bench
Not the players fault we are too top heavy and lacking spark
Yup, Des takes full responsibility for this loss. His idea of new and improved attack is just some hot potato sideways shit. Our halves are still just used as edge runners and our forwards still run fuck all lines and just shuffle the ball on. We still play sideways and around teams, so when Elliot runs a decent line it takes everyone by suprise.

Des has to go, get a new coach in and give the players a new environment. Let him have the rest of the year to see what our players can and can't do at training and during the games and let him recruit or release whoever he wants.

Des had his chance and it wasn't good enough for the Bulldogs, lets just move forward ffs.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Also what happened to wrecking ball Klemmer, grew hair and became soft?
Hes shit at lock, he needs to be interchanged and have many stints... Gets held up to long and never looks like he can offload... disapointing as he is really one of our 'marquee' players.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The balance of our team is off based on that. I think this team would really offer a great mix,

1. Hoppa
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Mbye
5. Lee
6. Reynolds
7. Frawley
8. Graham
9. Lichaa
10. Klemmer
11. Tolman
12. RFM
13. Jackson
14. Kas
15. Fualalo
16. Eastwood
17. Woolford

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's hard to cover when your fullback goes down and you lose a winger in the first 5 mins of the game.

Especially with our bench stacked with forwards.

We are 0-2 and we have been in both games with 5 to go so there are some positive signs for us. And we still have 22 games left to improve.

But the worrying thing is our halfback. Our pack of direction and how easy opposition teams can read our attack (mbye for crunched on more then a few occasions). Maybe he isn't 100% either with the elbow but we are 0-2 and we should be 2-2 against 2 top 4 teams stacked with talent. So it's not all doom and gloom in my books even though we do have issues with the roster.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just our luck we lose a winger and fullback and no fkn utility on bench

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thought we played well and roosters played well. Good game despite the result. Only goalkicking in it. Depressing having no ace goalkicker after many years of great ones. If we had made golden point, we have the best record in the nrl winning in gp.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to see Brenko Lee doing well.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I don't care what des has done to change our style. If we don't win games then we don't win them.

If we manage to come back from NZ without a win, his head is going to be on a chopping block.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
What comment did those Muppets make a few years ago when the classy Roosters fans doused our supporters with urine from the top of the stands? Nothing mentioned on Fox at all.
I was in that punch up I'll admit it. I'm not a Lebo but that's what they were going for and if anyone pours their urine over me I'm throwing them down. I got in trouble for it as well which seemed unfair.

Any other **** wants to throw piss on me I will get a second charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.