Round 2 - Dogs Vs Roosters - Team and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Gould is sugar coating the loss.

our last try was complete luck and came off the back of yet another pass that went to ground.

Yet again we couldn't play for 80 minutes.

Yet again a team with the largest footballing budget in the comp looks disjointed and at time disinterested.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please for the love of god I'm done with our halves they did nothing all game at all... seriously we got our back line reshuffled but fuk me dead not once they put anyone in space, kicks where shit, no repeat sets again, nothing

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gould is sugar coating the loss.

our last try was complete luck and came off the back of yet another pass that went to ground.

Yet again we couldn't play for 80 minutes.

Yet again a team with the largest footballing budget in the comp looks disjointed and at time disinterested.
When does Gould sugarcoat anything the Bulldogs do?

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye did nothing again.. except miss 3 conversions

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
you know what , it is fucken kills me when ***** like fittler and gould feel sorry for us.

never happened before, but things are different now...we are weak as piss.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we had a kicker that could kick goals we would be winning
I was going to say this too, but then I thought well if holland didn't go off then technically we do have a kicker on. I think he would have gotten 1-2 of them but not all. Not many teams carry two 80% kickers.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Roosters can do some good things but if they come up against a side that will play the 80 they will not win.
I think roosters don't have much more room for improvement. And we played sloppy, let in soft tries and missed our first 3 conversions and lose by 4.

I always said kicking will cost us. And tonight it was one of many reasons we didn't get the w.

Lots of positives from our play but at the same time we faded in and out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.