Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes. George T was a policeman & so was my father. George got us tickets to the ‘67 GF v South’s and walked in to the ground with us before the match holding my hand, when I was a small boy. As a youngster, I was most impressed by his “toe poke” kicking 4 goals that day despite the loss.
What a great experience that must have been for you. Loved George Taylforth, he had a colossal boot on him.

At the age of 10 remember him kicking a goal from a scrum penalty just on half way to get Canterbury to the 67 Grand Final. Don't forget the balls back then were leather..

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Big Ears Souffs coach crying in the press conference. "We don't get reffed fair in the ruck, Milne shouldn't have been sin binned, we just can't get a fair go"

My most hated coach in the game fucking **** always sooks even when they win.
He's becoming a laughing stock. His blatant one eyed pig headedness should be fined for bringing the game into disrepute.
Slap a $10,000 fine on the **** see if he complains then. Annesley had to come out today to defend the ref. The findings of Annesleys match review?
1. Canterbury suffered more "longer tackles"....over 4 seconds than Souths and
2. The average tackle speed of Canterbury players to get off the tackled player was quicker than Souths.
So the Suffs Coach is a liar and a thief and I demand an immediate apology to our great Club from this drama queen.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
That’s why you should never post while you’re driving
Good idea, look after yourself and don’t kill others because you’re distracted….
And no doubt someone else can post the news safely.

Don’t stress trying to get in first DJ

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good idea, look after yourself and don’t kill others because you’re distracted….

I don’t think I’m gonna sleep tonight I’m very excited about tomorrow’s game and I’m very confident our boys are gonna put an awesome game and get the win.
I want more than anything in the world to beat Brisbane tomorrow in Penrith next Sunday.
Bulldogs attack unlocked vs the sexton

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think I’m gonna sleep tonight I’m very excited about tomorrow’s game and I’m very confident our boys are gonna put an awesome game and get the win.
I want more than anything in the world to beat Brisbane tomorrow in Penrith next Sunday.
Bulldogs attack unlocked vs the sexton
Are you still driving? They’re playing Brisbane in Belmore not Penrith [emoji23]

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great experience that must have been for you. Loved George Taylforth, he had a colossal boot on him.

At the age of 10 remember him kicking a goal from a scrum penalty just on half way to get Canterbury to the 67 Grand Final. Don't forget the balls back then were leather..
Wow dogluva!
I was at that game - 12 years old

Yep he sure could kick thanks for the memory.