Religious Discussion Thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TBF - thought the joke was funny mainly because of the joke structure. Very nice play on words. Whole range of jokes I think are funny but wouldn't say them because it offends others.

Which does raise an interesting question? Wonder if half the people who are complaining are also complaining about cancel culture? In my view, cannot have it both ways. If you block humour because others find it offensive, then that goes into gay humour etc. etc.
Aye the onus is on you lot for starting the whole cancelling at the utter of soemthing offensive just towards political agendas and individuals. This is making a filthy joke about a man who died for the world that man may be redeemed if they accept him.
Nice try though

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
TBF - thought the joke was funny mainly because of the joke structure. Very nice play on words. Whole range of jokes I think are funny but wouldn't say them because it offends others.

Which does raise an interesting question? Wonder if half the people who are complaining are also complaining about cancel culture? In my view, cannot have it both ways. If you block humour because others find it offensive, then that goes into gay humour etc. etc.
My question is why is it ok to attack someone's faith but we can't crack jokes about guys who love sucking dick and taking it up the arse on the regular?

And I still stand by my statement, that thing wouldn't have the balls to attack mohummad, well except his boyfriends balls he juggles in his mouth...

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think you know how that works bro lol. One calling out hypocrisy that they themselves started is not victimhood. Victimhood is when you start something like cough cough Waleed and co and then get upset you’ve been called out on your own standards lol.
I love you bro. :hearteyes:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Aye the onus is on you lot for starting the whole cancelling at the utter of soemthing offensive just towards political agendas and individuals. This is making a filthy joke about a man who died for the world that man may be redeemed if they accept him.
Nice try though
Oh - so the subject matter makes a difference? Its cool to say make gas chamber jokes but not about Jesus? Guess we all operate to the world of Realist.
My question is why is it ok to attack someone's faith but we can't crack jokes about guys who love sucking dick and taking it up the arse on the regular?
In my book - no issues with making jokes about the LGBTIQ community - they take the piss out of themselves often enough. Guess the issue is whats a joke and whats an attack. Thought gay guys comment was a joke. He obviously wasn't inferring Jesus's orientation, it was a pure play on words.

Per above bro - I wouldn't have said it for 2 reasons - unless your gay its pointless (and therefore not funny) and that its probably a bit OTT in terms of being offensive. And tbf - probably not great on a prime time show. Just my view though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh - so the subject matter makes a difference? Its cool to say make gas chamber jokes but not about Jesus? Guess we all operate to the world of Realist.

In my book - no issues with making jokes about the LGBTIQ community - they take the piss out of themselves often enough. Guess the issue is whats a joke and whats an attack. Thought gay guys comment was a joke. He obviously wasn't inferring Jesus's orientation, it was a pure play on words.

Per above bro - I wouldn't have said it for 2 reasons - unless your gay its pointless (and therefore not funny) and that its probably a bit OTT in terms of being offensive. And tbf - probably not great on a prime time show. Just my view though.
Not saying you bro, just in general. You show way more respect than most.

Whoever this pole smoker is, obviously isn't funny so relies on "shock" humour.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When dogs win the GF I think we should all kiss and hug each other. But it’s got to be the Lebanese way, three kisses on the cheek, you must eat garlic before hand and tell each “I miss you habibi, khalili teezic”
I thought it was only us Iraqis that do 3 kisses...

PS fkn lol @ khalili teezic, so true lol

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Not saying you bro, just in general.

Whoever this pole smoker is, obviously isn't funny so relies on "shock" humour.
All good bro - knew where u are coming from.

Its self fulfilling. The more shocked people are, the more others laugh and the more he does it. So best if you find it offensive, ignore it. He loses oxygen and disappears.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All good bro - knew where u are coming from.

Its self fulfilling. The more shocked people are, the more others laugh and the more he does it. So best if you find it offensive, ignore it. He loses oxygen and disappears.
100%

I'm no fancy, big city bishop (lol) but honestly can't hate him, sure it upset me but I honestly pity him when he takes his last breath (or cops his last load over his face).

PS didn't even know about this until I read it here.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought it was only us Iraqis that do 3 kisses...

PS fkn lol @ khalili teezic, so true lol
LOL! Imagine anglos knew the literal interpretation of our words.
They’d think we’re gay.
“But, but, but we thought you were homophobic, but you just told your mate he’s your lover and that you love his ass, we don’t understand” LOL

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah so it’ll be ww2-cold war all over again, if you don’t know what I’m referring to, the allies had a shitty alliance with USSR for a common enemy but as soon as the Nazis were defeated they needed to get back to sorting out the real issue of communism and almost blew the world to hell.
likewise We’ll get together against the rainbow but then we gotta sort out the important things like stamping out heresy where lowering Jesus to a mere prophet becomes number 1.
Bro, i get it, I do. Wallah. You say he is god and perhaps feel offended that as a muslim I refer to him as a prophet. I see things differently but love the man as much as anyone. I love the fight and love you have for him, but I see it differently from what I have been taught and I've interpreted it. IF i'm wrong in my belief then I lose out and will be prosecuted in the here after. I accept that. But I still love you even though you hold different beliefs to I do.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
100%

I'm no fancy, big city bishop (lol) but honestly can't hate him, sure it upset me but I honestly pity him when he takes his last breath (or cops his last load over his face).

PS didn't even know about this until I read it here.
Did u say big city Bishop?

Oops - wrong forum :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bro, i get it, I do. Wallah. You say he is god and perhaps feel offended that as a muslim I refer to him as a prophet. I see things differently but love the man as much as anyone. I love the fight and love you have for him, but I see it differently from what I have been taught and I've interpreted it. IF i'm wrong in my belief then I lose out and will be prosecuted in the here after. I accept that. But I still love you even though you hold different beliefs to I do.
Respect to you bro.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LOL! Imagine anglos knew the literal interpretation of our words.
They’d think we’re gay.
“But, but, but we thought you were homophobic, but you just told your mate he’s your lover and that you love his ass, we don’t understand” LOL
Assyrians are worse, when you really love someone we say "kholee libbokh", direct translation is "I ate your heart" lol

I know my relos were barbarians but FMD lol