Religious Discussion Thread

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He done it more than once lol. But that wasn't my point, my point was that if they didn't cancel him for that then there's very little they will actually cancel him for.
I see, it must be past the statue of limitations of cancellation.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was reading a story in the Tele about this bloke who wanted to blow up the Mardi gras, a naval base and whatever...funny how Supermax time let's you become not radicalised any more.
Yes sir I'm a good boy now.

But that's everyone we're all sorry once we get nabbed.

My ma used to ask me if I was sorry...yeah ma sorry I got caught. Then my Irish mum would clip me behind the ear.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I went to Mardi Gras last night and it really was like some underground shit. You guys would've loved it. Anyway I was with this chick and she was taking shit about all the fatties there and how they were disgusting and she said she would rather be raped than be fat. I laughed and said that can be arranged. She smiled. We then got Macca's.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I went to Mardi Gras last night and it really was like some underground shit. You guys would've loved it. Anyway I was with this chick and she was taking shit about all the fatties there and how they were disgusting and she said she would rather be raped than be fat. I laughed and said that can be arranged. She smiled. We then got Macca's.
Gay

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
You sure it was a chick?

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does she have any single friends?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So brave and tolerant and not hateful at all from a gay that sperge to be tolerance unless you deem people intolerant. Waleed just accepting it lol, I thought you said your people get just as upset when Jesus is made fun of? Where’s the uproar Waleed?

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So brave and tolerant and not hateful at all from a gay that sperge to be tolerance unless you deem people intolerant. Waleed just accepting it lol, I thought you said your people get just as upset when Jesus is made fun of? Where’s the uproar Waleed?

Fair sure Waleed isn't on the Kennel buddy. Could be wrong though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Let's see Who has the last laugh...

I wonder how he would of reacted if he cracked that "joke" about Mohummad?

PS the cocksucker wouldn't of had the balls to crack a joke about Mohummad because he/she/shit knows he would get ripped apart.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Disgusting, I'd like to say alot more but I would be stooping to its level.

Let's see Who has the last laugh...
Yep

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

If on the other foot..cue outrage!

Inappropriate, disgusting, and offensive..plus doesn’t even make sense..

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If on the other foot..cue outrage!

Inappropriate, disgusting, and offensive..plus doesn’t even make sense..
Yeah exactly, the cum guzzlers would be calling for Christians to be killed.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Praise God for his goodness!

Fr. John Hollowell of the Archdiocese of Indianapolis announced on Jan. 30 that he was healed of a brain tumor while visiting Lourdes, France.

The pastor of Annunciation Catholic Church in Brazil, Indiana was first diagnosed with a brain tumor in early 2020. He decided to offer all of his suffering for the victims of clergy abuse.

In the YouTube video announcement, Fr. Hollowell provides a brief history and the providential nature of his diagnosis and healing.

He received his diagnosis on the Feb. 11 feast of Our Lady of Lourdes in 2020 at the Mayo Clinic.

“I found out that I had a brain tumor up at the Mayo Clinic on Feb. 11, the feast of Our Lady of Lourdes. That night, I actually had Mass in the Chapel of Our Lady of Lourdes.”

Fr. Hollowell then explains the Mayo Clinic’s history, which began after a Franciscan abbess’ supernatural vision.

“The abbess had vision of a hospital and Jesus told her to go into town and find Dr. Mayo. So she did, and that’s how the Mayo clinic started,” the priest said. “The nuns were the early nurses of the hospital. The Mayo clinic is actually connected, and in the same building as the chapel of Our Lady of Lourdes.”

The priest since underwent surgery and treatment, but shortly before he left for Lourdes, his tumor returned. However, he said he was at peace with death if God willed it.

“The MRI showed it growing back,” he said. “In fact, the MRI also found a tumor on my pituitary gland. I was okay if I died…I was willing to make the the sacrifice for victims of of Catholic clergy abuse.

“But I thought, if I go to Lourdes and I’m healed there, then that might have an impact on some of my fallen away family and friends from the Catholic Church. So I went there and I was healed,” he said.

“Thanks be to God,” the priest rejoiced. “I’m just very excited–I was happy either way, but again, I went to Lourdes and was healed.”

Fr. Hollowell then concludes his announcement thanking his viewers for their prayers.

For the full story click the following link.
--
I thought I'd give our athiests friends the oppurtunity to discredit this miracle, I'd rather see some respectable professional put up a creadable argument against the claim, rather than have some small time bigot with a bee in his bonnet claim that its all made up to fool us Catholics.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

I got sent that by a few mates today. Just vindicates why I don’t watch that rubbish program with rubbish hosts.