Religious Discussion Thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro, i get it, I do. Wallah. You say he is god and perhaps feel offended that as a muslim I refer to him as a prophet. I see things differently but love the man as much as anyone. I love the fight and love you have for him, but I see it differently from what I have been taught and I've interpreted it. IF i'm wrong in my belief then I lose out and will be prosecuted in the here after. I accept that. But I still love you even though you hold different beliefs to I do.
That’s fair. But what really triggers me is when Muslims say you can’t say muhammad isn’t a prophet that’s offensive and harmful. It’s like but your religion itself is offensive by saying Jesus is just a prophet so why is it ok for you to say that but wrong for us to say muhammad isn’t a prophet as he’s never mentioned anywhere in the bible. I like honesty even if it means confrontation. Just say what you believe I say what I believe andd we just agree to disagree. But don’t start with the oh you can’t say that coz it offends Islam but then say it’s ok to say Jesus is a prophet. By the way this wasn’t completely directed at you rather what I’ve continuously encountered and seen.

There is one thing I’ve always respected about Muslims though, their dedication to their belief. Yes I’m completely against Islam and everything it teaches, but I can still respect the individuals devout lives to their religion.
And this also leads to me having a massive bias towards Muslims who convert to Christianity. I heard from someone once that Muslims are the strongest Christian’s (when they convert) because of all the threats they receive and how they’re outcasted when converting committing apostasy. Im
Mainly talking about Muslims who convert in Islamic countries where it’s like law of the land that committing apostasy is illegal.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

In Heaven:
The cooks are French,
The policemen are English,
The mechanics are German,
The lovers are Italian,
The bankers are Swiss.

In Hell:
The cooks are English,
The policemen are German,
The mechanics are French,
The lovers are Swiss,
The bankers are Italian.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My question is why is it ok to attack someone's faith but we can't crack jokes about guys who love sucking dick and taking it up the arse on the regular?

And I still stand by my statement, that thing wouldn't have the balls to attack mohummad, well except his boyfriends balls he juggles in his mouth...
It comes down to if people get offended. Usually no one pays attention but the moment someone gets offended, it's front page news.

Happens on here all the time. There's a lot of completely horrible stuff. Anti-Christian, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic, homophobic. But most of it is ignored until someone reports it.

There's a few Christians on here that don't post anything. But they report everything. Anyone posts a joke about Jesus and they see it, the response is extreme. Reports saying, "you will burn in hell if you don't remove this!"

I laugh. Then I remove it. Because someone got offended.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Same thing can be said for some atheists.
Which is what really corners some Protestants in their theology of once baptised that’s it you’re saved.

I mean Jesus literally gave one of the greatest parables of all time that many modern works and ancient works were based off. The Good Samaritan. A heretic essentially showed more faith than a rabbi by helping a dying man. Just because we’re baptised and accepted Jesus it doesn’t mean we’re completely saved. It’s a friendship and a relationship that has to continue till we die. Via faith and works! Not just faith alone. If it’s faith alone, Christ would not use the rabbi as a negative in the parable who obviously had the faith but did not do works with that faith.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It comes down to if people get offended. Usually no one pays attention but the moment someone gets offended, it's front page news.

Happens on here all the time. There's a lot of completely horrible stuff. Anti-Christian, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic, homophobic. But most of it is ignored until someone reports it.

There's a few Christians on here that don't post anything. But they report everything. Anyone posts a joke about Jesus and they see it, the response is extreme. Reports saying, "you will burn in hell if you don't remove this!"

Is this a completely true story about someone saying you need to remove post or burn in hell? Or have you changed a few words?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I get you bro, but it should be all or nothing, everybody or nobody, but we know that will never happen.

We all have a thousand gay jokes but even though you want to throw it back at wankers like that noname ****, you don't want to make the jokes so not to upset the normal ABC's.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Which is what really corners some Protestants in their theology of once baptised that’s it you’re saved.

I mean Jesus literally gave one of the greatest parables of all time that many modern works and ancient works were based off. The Good Samaritan. A heretic essentially showed more faith than a rabbi by helping a dying man. Just because we’re baptised and accepted Jesus it doesn’t mean we’re completely saved. It’s a friendship and a relationship that has to continue till we die. Via faith and works! Not just faith alone. If it’s faith alone, Christ would not use the rabbi as a negative in the parable who obviously had the faith but did not do works with that faith.
Agree 1000%

Plus if you really have faith, you can't help not doing good works.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this a completely true story about someone saying you need to remove post or burn in hell? Or have you changed a few words?
Nah, it's true. My favourite though was, "do we not fear God's wrath?"

I wanted to reply, "nope". But that would be unprofessional and antagonistic.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We can still love our enemies without bending the knee to their ideologies. I find it hard to both but I am working on it
I'm working on it too myself bro...a few months ago I would of had 100 posts taking the piss out of that demon ****. Now I pity the demon infested zombie.

One verse helps me be a better Soldier of Christ...

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We can still love our enemies without bending the knee to their ideologies. I find it hard to both but I am working on it
That is why the path is hard and narrow!

I'm working on it too myself bro...a few months ago I would of had 100 posts taking the piss out of that demon ****. Now I pity the demon infested zombie.

One verse helps me be a better Soldier of Christ...

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
It’s a real struggle not to give in, I too not long ago would have reacted, now I pray for them because they are going to need it.

Any time I feel otherwise I remember what the Abdallah Family went though and did, God bless them - they are the example for all!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s fair. But what really triggers me is when Muslims say you can’t say muhammad isn’t a prophet that’s offensive and harmful. It’s like but your religion itself is offensive by saying Jesus is just a prophet so why is it ok for you to say that but wrong for us to say muhammad isn’t a prophet as he’s never mentioned anywhere in the bible. I like honesty even if it means confrontation. Just say what you believe I say what I believe andd we just agree to disagree. But don’t start with the oh you can’t say that coz it offends Islam but then say it’s ok to say Jesus is a prophet. By the way this wasn’t completely directed at you rather what I’ve continuously encountered and seen.

There is one thing I’ve always respected about Muslims though, their dedication to their belief. Yes I’m completely against Islam and everything it teaches, but I can still respect the individuals devout lives to their religion.
And this also leads to me having a massive bias towards Muslims who convert to Christianity. I heard from someone once that Muslims are the strongest Christian’s (when they convert) because of all the threats they receive and how they’re outcasted when converting committing apostasy. Im
Mainly talking about Muslims who convert in Islamic countries where it’s like law of the land that committing apostasy is illegal.
I respect your views wholeheartedly. You don't have to believe he was a prophet as we do. I think it comes down to approach bro, IF we were sitting down and you said bro i dont htink mohomamd pbuh is a prophet i'd say meh fair enough. I'm not here to force anything on you
Gaaaaaayyyyyy
I love you too dw :hearteyes:

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So brave and tolerant and not hateful at all from a gay that sperge to be tolerance unless you deem people intolerant. Waleed just accepting it lol, I thought you said your people get just as upset when Jesus is made fun of? Where’s the uproar Waleed?

Not supprised to see a gay person rubbish Jesus, if these arse loving hyprocrites keep pushing their lifestile and rubbish God they will only turn people against them..

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My question is why is it ok to attack someone's faith but we can't crack jokes about guys who love sucking dick and taking it up the arse on the regular?

And I still stand by my statement, that thing wouldn't have the balls to attack mohummad, well except his boyfriends balls he juggles in his mouth...
Thanks bro for you post, we should now bury the hatchet and become friends again