Religious Discussion Thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's pretty different imo. We see men in underwear adds all the time but I'm not sure I've seen many woman in BDSM in adds. This is some Cyberpunk shit :tearsofjoy:
Yeah there’s a massive difference as you said there are men in underwear ads like females and no one cares but when it’s hyper sexualised with a teddy face bdsm that’s just messed up.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s a new one called Drag Queen Story time.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Some gays will use any forum they can to promote their life stile, and wan't gay teaches to be allowed to teach in Church Schools.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The kids that would attend this crap will already have been preview to this by their parents and that's on them. Its in schools where there are kids who's parents don't want them around this or anything like it where there is a issue, to me this is a step in that direction.

Lets sexualise kids and warp their minds..it wasn't long ago where there was concerns with kids accessing adult content on snapchat etc and this is way worse.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's pretty different imo. We see men in underwear adds all the time but I'm not sure I've seen many woman in BDSM in adds. This is some Cyberpunk shit :tearsofjoy:
Good point. But some of those adverts are pretty close.

BTW, I just started getting spammed with BDSM women's underwear ads. I blame you.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good point. But some of those adverts are pretty close.

BTW, I just started getting spammed with BDSM women's underwear ads. I blame you.
Lucky, wish my adds looked like that

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Title seems misleading lol it is not about the pope being possessed but about the leading exorcist at the Vatican who’s only boss was the pope essentially. It’s based on his accounts of possessions he encountered through his ministry performing around 140,000 in total. Not all exorcisms though are like these or fullyblown exorcists, a majority are prayers and that’s enough to expel the demon or demons, however there were a small amount of people being fully possessed which this movie is tackling.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah there’s a massive difference as you said there are men in underwear ads like females and no one cares but when it’s hyper sexualised with a teddy face bdsm that’s just messed up.
It's definitely messed up and not normal. But if you say it's not normal, some flog with an agenda will come out and say "Define what normal is" to take you down a mental gymnastic road while at the same time they know deep down they are not being honest with themselves.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some gays will use any forum they can to promote their life stile, and wan't gay teaches to be allowed to teach in Church Schools.
I taught at a Catholic school ..we had gay teachers..

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good on him for doing, Hollywood loves to cancel people who go against their agenda. He’s big enough not to conform and still get gigs.

That’s our current society..
Wahlberg can do what he wants, bloke literally went to jail for hate crimes as a teenager hahaha.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wahlberg can do what he wants, bloke literally went to jail for hate crimes as a teenager hahaha.
45 days for assault and racial slurs, he learnt a lesson and changed his way of life. At that age he was a idiot and nothing more and deserved to learn the hard way.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
45 days for assault and racial slurs, he learnt a lesson and changed his way of life.
He done it more than once lol. But that wasn't my point, my point was that if they didn't cancel him for that then there's very little they will actually cancel him for.