Palestine

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My biggest gripe with Arabic people, they only care about the singular war. Not a word on the other 20 listed wars and genocides. Literally shat all over the innocent Ukrainians being murdered 2 years ago on social
Media with their “Dont forget about Palestine” comments , how fucking disrespectful for the dead , biggest hypocrite race if I’ve ever met one
My biggest gripe is most of them weren't with us when these same people were playing make believe and trying to shut down the globe!

My people have even more reason to be upset.
The very word Slav is a byword for Slave!

So where's my reparations?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How come we can discuss every other religious group at length? Pedo Christian priests, radical Islamic terrorism, etc.

When it comes to the Jews we cannot even post a thread, or even comment… what is the deal?
It's simple, Jews on here report posts where the others don't bother.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
It's not the blacks or the browns or even whites that are the problem, it's those scaly green fuckers that run shit lol
U keep on being warned and are not heeding it, so I'm gunna keep sharing the pics. This I believe was from when you told me you'd shaved your beard....

1706425029471.png

As I told you then, that was never gunna work on Tinder....

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The general issue we have is that we had several threads discussing the conflict when it started. Those threads turned into members threatening to kill each other. We also had people claiming that all Jewish are evil (anti-semitism) and people claiming that all Muslims are savages (Islamaphobia)

We all see what's going on. Israel is committing genocide against the people of Palestine, and it's getting so bad that even the ultra pro-Israeli Biden government is considering cutting support.

But that's not a discussion for here. We are a community that has discussion and debate while discussing the team we all love (and occasionally hate)

We're not a forum that supports conflict. If a topic causes way too much conflict then that topic doesn't belong here.
I get that mate,
Also, each side of the argument has blinkers on.
Pro Palestine justify the barbaric atrocities that Palestinians commit and try to justify their actions and isrealies do the same and deny the mass killings and try to justify that.
So there is never really any discussion of facts and important information.

It's a very sad situation over there, and I'm interested in learning about it and hearing from people about what they know. Just a shame you can't remove the bias from people and settle the emotions a little bit.

It really is a situation of both sides are as bad as each other.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
U keep on being warned and are not heeding it, so I'm gunna keep sharing the pics. This I believe was from when you told me you'd shaved your beard....

View attachment 101198

As I told you then, that was never gunna work on Tinder....
Fkn lol I don't know how you keep finding these pics