Palestine

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My biggest gripe with Arabic people, they only care about the singular war. Not a word on the other 20 listed wars and genocides. Literally shat all over the innocent Ukrainians being murdered 2 years ago on social
Media with their “Dont forget about Palestine” comments , how fucking disrespectful for the dead , biggest hypocrite race if I’ve ever met one

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My biggest gripe with Arabic people, they only care about the singular war. Not a word on the other 20 listed wars and genocides. Literally shat all over the innocent Ukrainians being murdered 2 years ago on social
Media with their “Dont forget about Palestine” comments , how fucking disrespectful for the dead , biggest hypocrite race if I’ve ever met one
There’s about 20 plus Arab countries and 80% are at war or war torn, how many of the 20 other wars you speak of are not Arab countries?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There’s about 30plus Arab countries and 80% are at war or war torn, how many of the 20 other wars you speak of are not Arab countries?
Myanmar, Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, China ,Armenia, Bangladesh, Ukraine and that’s not including the African continent or Central America I couldn’t keep up with. As I said they desecrated the dead during the first year of the Ukraine Genocide to push their agenda. They could care less about world wide peace it’s very centric

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Myanmar, Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, China ,Armenia, Bangladesh, Ukraine and that’s not including the African continent I couldn’t keep up with. As I said they desecrated the dead during the first year of the Ukraine Genocide to push their agenda. They could care less about world wide peace it’s very centric
Point is they have their own problems, plus how do you know they don’t care?
Ukraine isn’t getting it as bad as Palestine.
If Russia goes full out Ukraine will be wiped out.
Yet Israel is killing, bombing on a daily, 90% of the dead are unarmed civilians mostly kids and it’s ok ?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Point is they have their own problems, plus how do you know they don’t care?
Ukraine isn’t getting it as bad as Palestine.
If Russia goes full out Ukraine will be wiped out.
Yet Israel is killing, bombing on a daily, 90% of the dead are unarmed civilians mostly kids and it’s ok ?
As i said clearly, the year before the Palestine war they were desecrating the Ukrainian dead on social media posts of attacks calling to their own battles.. Before the current attacks, and don’t put me down as a Jew supporter .

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As i said clearly, the year before the Palestine war they were desecrating the Ukrainian dead on social media posts of attacks calling to their own battles.. Before the current attacks, and don’t put me down as a Jew supporter .
Palestinians have been at war since 1947 what are you on about.
Lebanon had a massive war in 2006 way before Ukraine war, did you go on social media and speak for the dead? Or cause they are Arabs you don’t care?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably the worst opinion you've had on anything ever

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I've actually got a genuine question about this, and not wanting to start a debate, just after a direct answer - maybe @Hacky McAxe can assist.

Based on that image below, does Israel need to do whatever the ICJ rule? I mean are they bound by international law? What would happen if they do not obey - as Netanyahu has suggested.

1705544292464.png

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've actually got a genuine question about this, and not wanting to start a debate, just after a direct answer - maybe @Hacky McAxe can assist.

Based on that image below, does Israel need to do whatever the ICJ rule? I mean are they bound by international law? What would happen if they do not obey - as Netanyahu has suggested.

View attachment 100532
Nothing will happen, Israel doesn’t care and knows America will always have it back.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

View attachment 100532
No real power. With some exceptions. If the ICJ, the UN, and the Hague declare Israel to have committed war crimes, then they can put a warrant out for Netanyahu's arrest. If that happens, still nothing will happen if Netanyahu doesn't travel to a UN country. And even if he does, the country has to agree to put themselves at odds with Israel and potentially face war with Israel and the US.

Keep in mind that Putin has a warrant out for his arrest by the UN and ICJ. Since that time, he has visited several countries, including UN affiliated countries, and none of them have arrested him.

The only other thing that could come of it is sanctions. They could put sanctions on Israel. But unless the US agrees to those sanctions, then nothing will happen. BTW, it will either be Trump or Biden in power at the time the sanctions kick in. Biden has told Israel that he wants them to put more effort into protecting civilians, but he also stated that he won't cut support for Israel. Trump has stated that he will help Israel to wipe out their enemies. So there's no chance the US will ever support sanctions against Israel.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
An important thing to consider in this is that the US is still the global superpower. When all the countries of the UN agreed to demand that Israel commit to a ceasefire, the US used their Veto power to stop that resolution. The US refused to allow the UN to demand a ceasefire. And Biden is the moderate one. If Trump gets in power again, nothing will change

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
No real power. With some exceptions. If the ICJ, the UN, and the Hague declare Israel to have committed war crimes, then they can put a warrant out for Netanyahu's arrest. If that happens, still nothing will happen if Netanyahu doesn't travel to a UN country. And even if he does, the country has to agree to put themselves at odds with Israel and potentially face war with Israel and the US.

Keep in mind that Putin has a warrant out for his arrest by the UN and ICJ. Since that time, he has visited several countries, including UN affiliated countries, and none of them have arrested him.

The only other thing that could come of it is sanctions. They could put sanctions on Israel. But unless the US agrees to those sanctions, then nothing will happen. BTW, it will either be Trump or Biden in power at the time the sanctions kick in. Biden has told Israel that he wants them to put more effort into protecting civilians, but he also stated that he won't cut support for Israel. Trump has stated that he will help Israel to wipe out their enemies. So there's no chance the US will ever support sanctions against Israel.
There is one thing you didn't mention is the old credibility argument. If the ICJ rules against Israel and places some level of punishment on them, the US actually has a hard call. They cannot continue to use the ICJ as an argument to point at others (i.e. Putin). Its all talk but still, that position of the higher ground is lost.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 100532
He's smelt blood and won't stop until he's done, the ruling won't change anything and more people will continue to die and it will inturn breed more hatred > terrorism > the cycle will continue.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
"I will not perform in Israel unless it is a pro-human rights, anti-occupation event, that does not violate the spirit of the boycott. Each musician, artist, etc. must decide this for themselves. I am staying away for now, but am also really creeped out by the attitudes of some of the hardliners and hope someday to find a way to contribute something positive here. I will not march or sign on with anyone who runs around calling people Zionazis and is more interested in making threats than making friends."

Jello Biafra. 2011. Ok - this was after the DK days but still. Cannot think of another band that ever nailed so many different societal issues that we ultimately allowed to happen.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

i think trump will cease all wars around the world. For him it’s all about making money.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They won't stop, this is their chance to take all of the land and Bibi (Netanyahu) knows it. I heard him on the radio, a clipped up version of his recent speech on 2GB.

In a nutshell he said any rulings won't stop them defeating Hamas.

Biden is also extremely pro-Israel so this is why it is also a perfect moment for them to take the land.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They won't stop, this is their chance to take all of the land and Bibi (Netanyahu) knows it. I heard him on the radio, a clipped up version of his recent speech on 2GB.

In a nutshell he said any rulings won't stop them defeating Hamas.

Biden is also extremely pro-Israel so this is why it is also a perfect moment for them to take the land.
There doesn’t seem to be any distinction between their targets and the innocent. If it was on going and the other way around, the watch dogs would have intervened and put a stop to it.

Yep, nothing is going to stop them other force and any force will just start another war and lead to more bloodshed.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There doesn’t seem to be any distinction between their targets and the innocent. If it was on going and the other way around, the watch dogs would have intervened and put a stop to it.

Yep, nothing is going to stop them other force and any force will just start another war and lead to more bloodshed.
100% this.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't want to see a Palestinian flag which i did see, or an Isreal flag on Australia day or any other day.
If you feel so much for it, go there and join in the war. Don't spread ya bullshit here, no one cares.